Sign in to follow this  
luis70

After version 1.2

Hi Bryan,After installing version 1.2, I have done 1 flight and I have noticed this issues:1.- Passing transition level the f/o anunciated "transition level" but he said "altimeter 1013" (instead of 1002 wich was the local pressure) 2.- When I requested for the approach checklist, it was delayed a bit by the f/o and in the checklist the altimeter was correctly read (1002).3.- The f/o called for "approaching minimums" but he didn´t call for minimums.4.- When I arrived to my destination I selected external power but the f/o turned off all the fuel pumps before I shutdown engine 1. Is it correct?5.- The doors were also opened before I shutdown engine 1.Cheers.Luis.

Hi Luis,1 and 2. I can't independently set the FO's altimeter. Make sure you set your Altimeter to local pressure just before passing the TL. I'll ask the iFly devs if they can add the ability to set the FO's altimeter to local pressure independently of the Capt's altimeter. 3. Did you have your MINS selector setup properly? What was your Approach type set to? Are you sure you heard it? Maybe it was drowned out by the iFly built-in "minimums" call out.4 and 5. If you want the ground crew to connect the GPU/Ext air at the arrival gate, make sure EXT is selected as the power source on the FS2Crew Config Panel before you arrive at the arrival gate. That's important.Next:1. Shutdown Engine #22. Instruct the ground crew to connect the GPU/Ext Air.3. After they've told you the GPU is connected, shut down Engine #1.4. Once you've shutdown #1, the FO should perform his shutdown flow (as displayed on the Main Panel), and the doors should open, etc.Cheers,