Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Aliasing the 737 VC to a freeware model

Hi allCan anyone point me to a tutorial which describes how to merge the FSX 737 VC with a freeware 737, like POSKY's ?Many thnaksEric

Hi allCan anyone point me to a tutorial which describes how to merge the FSX 737 VC with a freeware 737, like POSKY's ?Many thnaksEric
1. Copy the interior model from the default 737 to the Posky model folder. 2. Add the line Interior=B737_800_interior to the model.cfg fle.3 add the following line to the texture.cfg files (If it's not already there) fallback.X=..\..\B737_800\texture (Where X = next fallback position in the file) Or Copy the Texture folder from the default to the Posky folder3. Either replace the existing panel.cfg ile (POSKY) with one with te following lines [fltsim] alias=B737-800\Panel or replace or copy in to a panel sub folder the panel folder of the default to the Posky folder. Note if you use a sub folder ie panel.1, you need to set the aircraft.cfg FltSim sections to point to it.Note this is the procedure to merge panels with non complex aircraft models (Panel to Model). If you are merging complex aircraft with systems, you want to do the reverse. (Model to Panel) This is because the config files for the complex aircraft are setup to allow the systems in the panel to work properly, so you don't want to lose that.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d