Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

As we wait...

i believe the reason for the flickering light is that the buses transferring from the apu to the engines.I personally cant wait for the terrain thingy (sorry cant remember its name)! But most of all i cant wait to shoot some approaches with the HUD!

Looking forward to the EGPWS (terrain thingy!) and HUGS systems and exploring the VC with my TiR to find all the details and eye candy. Same goes for the exterior, I will be pouring over this plane to see all the great detail.

Guest dlrk

I'm looking forward to having a high-quality short/medium haul aircraft.@Jamalje Nope

To you guys that do the long haul flights, Do you have to take the rotation of the earth into effect while flying?
No, it's not a factor. Aircraft don't fly enough to escape gravity's grasp. You need to consider wind and weather along the way though, which are influenced by earth's rotation.

To you guys that do the long haul flights, Do you have to take the rotation of the earth into effect while flying?
As others have said no you dont however you do need to take in to it account the curvature of the Earth.

I'm looking forward to the wings bouncing around while you taxi and stuff and when it's on approach with FLAPS 30 you see that LONG wingspan and the wings bending just a tad bit. It's like someone is pulling on the top of the winglets to make the wings bend like that!!! I wish I had a picture to show what I mean oh well......Rolling%20Eyes.gif

I'm looking forward to the wings bouncing around while you taxi and stuff and when it's on approach with FLAPS 30 you see that LONG wingspan and the wings bending just a tad bit. It's like someone is pulling on the top of the winglets to make the wings bend like that!!! I wish i had a picture to show what I mean oh well......Rolling%20Eyes.gif
You guys have time to look at your wings during approach? My PMDG experience is limited to the 744, but I have to say I never have time even to scratch my butt, let alone look out a window! Nail%20Biting.gif

I'm looking forward to the wings bouncing around while you taxi and stuff and when it's on approach with FLAPS 30 you see that LONG wingspan and the wings bending just a tad bit. It's like someone is pulling on the top of the winglets to make the wings bend like that!!! I wish I had a picture to show what I mean oh well......Rolling%20Eyes.gif
I get what you mean. I remember the first time I saw NG 737s. Being used to 'short winged' classics i was amazed by the length of the wings and the winglets made them look even more oversize. Its fun watching the wing bob up and down while taxing Big%20Grin.gif I'm really looking foward to the HUD too!!

You guys have time to look at your wings during approach? My PMDG experience is limited to the 744, but I have to say I never have time even to scratch my butt, let alone look out a window! Nail%20Biting.gif
use fsrecorder, fly your approach normally and then simply watch the playback with full motion of the ailerons, flaps, wings, ect

use fsrecorder, fly your approach normally and then simply watch the playback with full motion of the ailerons, flaps, wings, ect
Mmm, if it's a choice between watching myself fly or making another flight I'll make another flight. I've played with recorders & they're kinda fun, just not my cup of tea Big%20Grin.gif

Lets Hope that i build my new computer before PMDG realses the 737. My computer is going to have a 1.5 terrabite hardrive :(

I'm not going to lie, I have one of the worst rigs to date, I still get 40+ FPS, in Dense cities, Slider on Medium High, But now in the CS 757, I can get around -25 FPS around KMIA. It's not horrible, I can live with it, I have not money for computer parts considering I'm in school and my parents bill are going towards my brother in Medical Care, my dad however will not contribute to this as he fears I spend to much time flying. I'm not complaining. Big%20Grin.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I'm not going to lie, I have one of the worst rigs to date, I still get 40+ FPS, in Dense cities, Slider on Medium High, But now in the CS 757, I can get around -25 FPS around KMIA. It's not horrible, I can live with it, I have not money for computer parts considering I'm in school and my parents bill are going towards my brother in Medical Care, my dad however will not contribute to this as he fears I spend to much time flying. I'm not complaining. Big%20Grin.gif
I get 5 FPS at TNCM with my most framerate friendly plane with flytampa

I'm looking forward to flying it the most.