Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainKarta

Installer Freezing when Validating

G'day guys,I'm having a very annoying problem with the PMDG 747-400 for FS2004. I have purchased it online, downloaded the installer and have gotten to the validation screen. After entering my e-mail address, validation code and my account password, I click validate and the installer simply freezes; no doing anything at all.Is this a known problem, and is there something that can be done about it? I would prefer not to waste fifty-five odd bucks.Cheers,Nathan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day guys,I'm having a very annoying problem with the PMDG 747-400 for FS2004. I have purchased it online, downloaded the installer and have gotten to the validation screen. After entering my e-mail address, validation code and my account password, I click validate and the installer simply freezes; no doing anything at all.Is this a known problem, and is there something that can be done about it? I would prefer not to waste fifty-five odd bucks.Cheers,Nathan
Try going over to the PMDG Support Portal & submitting a ticket. Your login isn't the same as here on the avsim forums, so you'll have to register. Provide full details on your purchase info, operating system & so on and they should be able to help you.