Sign in to follow this  

Yes, get a copy of Nvidia Inspector - which is the replacement.

Bert

I checked out nvidiaInspector. Other than overclocking, it surely doesn't have the same abilities as nHancer. Too bad. nHancer improved things a lot for me.

Yes, get a copy of Nvidia Inspector - which is the replacement.

-- tazz

I checked out nvidiaInspector. Other than overclocking, it surely doesn't have the same abilities as nHancer. Too bad. nHancer improved things a lot for me.
Really?Following the instructions (exactly) in the following link, along with updated drivers, made a major difference for me.http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__1915199I am using Version 1.9.5.5

Surely it does.. what are you trying to do?Click on the "Wrench" button to get access to all the settings..

Bert

I see the wrench now, but it's grayed out and clicking on it doesn't launch anything. I have the same version you have. Could it not be working for me because I'm using a 197.45 driver?

Really?Following the instructions (exactly) in the following link, along with updated drivers, made a major difference for me.http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__1915199I am using Version 1.9.5.5

-- tazz

that could be...I had the same problem, but can't remember what I did.I think it was the drivers.

I see the wrench now, but it's grayed out and clicking on it doesn't launch anything. I have the same version you have. Could it not be working for me because I'm using a 197.45 driver?
First things first: what video card do you have installed?Secondly, go to nvidia.com and get the latest (266.XX) driver.

Bert

David,I won't recommend enabling Antialiasing Transparency which causes stutters. <_<

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Works with drivers 257.21 and higher.Claude

Regards,

Claude Franklin

I have a 8800 GTX. My CPU is a quad 6600. Using Windows 7/64.I have tried newer drivers in the past. But for me it seems, the combination of 197 and nHancer has given me the best performance. I do think it might be time to try a 266 along with nvidiaInspector and see what happens.

First things first: what video card do you have installed?Secondly, go to nvidia.com and get the latest (266.XX) driver.

-- tazz

I have a 8800 GTX. My CPU is a quad 6600. Using Windows 7/64.I have tried newer drivers in the past. But for me it seems, the combination of 197 and nHancer has given me the best performance. I do think it might be time to try a 266 along with nvidiaInspector and see what happens.
I was on the 197s for a long time with my 8800GTS, but now I'm on the 266.35. Can't say I see a diff from the 197, but now I use the NVidiaInspector which I like better than Nhancer.scott s..