Sign in to follow this  
dva51

GMax program use

Hallo to everyboby, simmers and developersI'm getting approach GMax with bit difficulties but, as I want to go on learning, I would like to find some kind TEACHERS that can help me to understand.A would have "million questions"... but i just put only the first on the table, hoping to find an answer: After building two box solids I applied two different textures, as indicated in the enclosed printscreen, and saved the fileThen I exported the model, but when I load for check with ModelConverterX (see printscreen):( there are textures only in the first solid and nothing in the second.Is there somebody that can indicate me where is the mistake?many thanks in advance to the gentlemen who will answer mebyeAldo

Hello Aldo,Sorry, perhaps there is not enough information for a good analysis of your problem. Does the object display correctly in FS with its texture? What is the format of the texture sheet? Are you certain that the texture is in the correct folder?Also, please show the Materials Editor for that texture, as in the following images:And, please show the Export Options window:By the way, this forum is for altitude mesh, which is what FS users understand by "mesh". For object design, perhaps next time you would prefer to try the Scenery Design forum.Best regards.Luis

Hello Aldo,Sorry, perhaps there is not enough information for a good analysis of your problem. Does the object display correctly in FS with its texture? What is the format of the texture sheet? Are you certain that the texture is in the correct folder?Also, please show the Materials Editor for that texture, as in the following images:And, please show the Export Options window:By the way, this forum is for altitude mesh, which is what FS users understand by "mesh". For object design, perhaps next time you would prefer to try the Scenery Design forum.Best regards.Luis
Thanks for the help Luisit was usefull to find the problem solution, I got at lastLet also understood to use Scenery Design forum for next points in this argumentkind regardsAldo

Thanks for the help Luisit was usefull to find the problem solution, I got at lastLet also understood to use Scenery Design forum for next points in this argumentkind regardsAldo
Hallo to everybody! biggrin.pngI return to this GMax discussion, as I'm going on with some experiments with "motion" (thank to a friend that gave me a french tutorial Peace.gif ... if anybody interested, let me know). I'm at the beginning and I'm not able to understand if & how the scroll speed can be reduced Thinking.gif (I see in GMax different factors, with minimum 1/4, but I also see it only for viewing inside the program: changing this factor, after the compilation the model remains the same). see enclosed linkMany tanks in advance laugh.png to any experts that will give me the solution.wink.png byeAldohttp://dl.dropbox.co...ax_velocita.WMV

Hallo to everybody! biggrin.pngI return to this GMax discussion, as I'm going on with some experiments with "motion" (thank to a friend that gave me a french tutorial Peace.gif ... if anybody interested, let me know). I'm at the beginning and I'm not able to understand if & how the scroll speed can be reduced Thinking.gif (I see in GMax different factors, with minimum 1/4, but I also see it only for viewing inside the program: changing this factor, after the compilation the model remains the same). see enclosed linkMany tanks in advance laugh.png to any experts that will give me the solution.wink.png byeAldohttp://dl.dropbox.co...ax_velocita.WMV
smile.png thanking to FSDeveloper's friendsproblem solved!let say: GMax, right click on "key" button on the right side of Animate big button, a window opens: you can define the Animation lenght to maximum 1024 steps; single step is approx equal to 3 mt/secbyeAldo