Sign in to follow this  
CX 747-400

Which Flight Sim do you use.

I have been reading on several other forums that this is starting to become a hot topic AGAIN. I have decided to start a new poll on my site to collect some up to date information on who is using what flight sim.Please stop by and vote.http://flightsimbuzz.blogspot.com/(click on polls in the right hand corner)Thanks! On a side note, I have a large collect of PMDG 737NGX pictures in forum area. If I am missing any, please let me know.

I have been reading on several other forums that this is starting to become a hot topic AGAIN. I have decided to start a new poll on my site to collect some up to date information on who is using what flight sim.Please stop by and vote.
I think its only a "hot topic" for those that like to argue about which sim is better, FS9 or FSX?In all honesty, I dont know what good these polls do since they usually get such a small number of participants compared to the amount of people who are in the FS community.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Remeber to try not to go too far on this discussion. The last poll about this opened by Randazzo himself ended locked because of some people that were "disappointed" because of some informations PMDG released there.

Matheus Mafra

Remeber to try not to go too far on this discussion. The last poll about this opened by Randazzo himself ended locked because of some people that were "disappointed" because of some informations PMDG released there.
And that would be the exact reason that I have the poll set up on my site. This way, I have complete control of it, and people can use my forum to say what they want as long as it is relevant. I like to think of this poll as being done by a third party with no ties to any group or company; it has no impact on anyone that is developing, but if they want or need the info, I will be happy to give it to them.This poll is the first of a monthly program that I am starting.I hope everyone that has visited my site enjoys what they see.Thanks,Jonathan

We have no desire to engage in yet another debate in the PMDG forum about FS9 vs. FSX. Please take this to the Avsim General FS forums.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com