Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

A BIG Thanks To PMDG

Seemed only right to make this post...Over recent weeks I've had real problems getting one of my PMDG aircraft working in my FSX installation.Although the work is still ongoing and we don't yet know exactly what the cause of the trouble is, PMDG support, namely Ryan in this case, have been absolutely brilliant!I've been getting not only email support, but also via a desktop connection. Ryan has been tireless in his efforts to get this sorted.That's it really. Just thought I'd say thanks :( :( :(

There are some companies that go beyond their products. Beyond the simple sell of FS-products.Those are the ones that creates friendly forums, and great community. PMDG is certainly one of them.Cheers,

I want to thank Phil actually for having the patience to help us try to figure out what was going on with his J41. We're still working on it trying to figure out exactly what triggers the problem, but thanks to his time and effort we're close to understanding what causes one of the weird J41 CTD problems a handful of people have experienced.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I want to thank Phil actually for having the patience to help us try to figure out what was going on with his J41. We're still working on it trying to figure out exactly what triggers the problem, but thanks to his time and effort we're close to understanding what causes one of the weird J41 CTD problems a handful of people have experienced.
Ha ha! You just gotta love it.... It's the 'mutual admiration society' :(

GOT IT Ryan!!!Go check your email mate! :( :( :(

GOT IT Ryan!!!Go check your email mate! :( :( :(
This kind of thread gives me a nice warm fuzzy inside. It isn't very often you find a group not only willing but actually happy to go this far with one customer just to make it run like it should.

This kind of thread gives me a nice warm fuzzy inside. It isn't very often you find a group not only willing but actually happy to go this far with one customer just to make it run like it should.
Indeed, it's very refreshing. Mind you... This 'one customer' has just done 16hrs straight, without moving, to get it sorted :( :(

Phil has found the source of the problem guys and we can reproduce the CTD now - we'll be able to fix this, yay!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Good to see people giving positive feedback about PMDG sense of business, it was getting boring those last months to read mostly complaints about "what you know".You guys at PMDG are a real reference in how things should always be managed regarding Quality and Sales / After Sales matters.

I have to say when the JS41 came out with the exit CTD that was fixed in SP1, the support from PMDG was second to none, I do believe in praise where praise is due.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I too, would like to thank Ryan and the rest of the PMDG team for their outstanding help. I was experiencing a J41 CTDs and Ryan was able to supply a fix that got me up and flying again. It is unfortunate that this type of customer service is not the norm in this industry, maybe that is why PMDG has such a loyal customer base. Again Ryan thanks and by the way up here in the Boston area we can see ground again!!!!!!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

It's another reason why I'm happy paying a little extra for addons from companies with a quality reputation.And, lets face it, there are very few addon companies with the reputation that PMDG has attained - both for quality and support.I've also had similar experiences with Quality Wings for their 757 (am I allowed to say that here?)