Sign in to follow this  
malaeddi

Where did the NGX threads go?

Maybe I missed something. Have all NGX discussions, screenshots, etc. been removed?

Topic is now closed, i think you would find on page 2 or 3 now.Its all quiet now!

Joe Park

I gues it will be the "runway" to a beta announcement or a new update. :(

Here it is: Externalities and the NGX.The thread is now closed as Joe said before. But you can still se the pictures and discussions that happened there.There are others older threads that also contain pictures of the NGX. They are: "PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward", "A little Heads-Up on the NGX...", "Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX" and "PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism". EDIT: Forgot to add "So how does the PMDG 737NGX compare to...". Thank you Ethan for reminding me of that one. The majority of the pictures are in the very beginning of those threads. But take a look at the other pages. Beside the other pictures you will find, there are many interesting information PMDG gave us in those "abandoned" threads. The order is:1. PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward2. Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX3. PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism4. So how does the PMDG 737NGX compare to...5. A little Heads-Up on the NGX...6. Externalities and the NGX

Edited by barfra1995

Matheus Mafra

You forgot one. =)"How does the NGX compare to..." http://forum.avsim.net/topic/311476-so-how-does-the-pmdg-737ngx-compare-toThe correct order from oldest to newest is:1. PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward2. Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX3. PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's Attitude Toward Realism4. So How Does the PMDG 737 NGX Compare to ...5. A Little Heads-Up on the NGX6. Externalities and the NGX

Don't forget to check PMDG's Facebook page for other photos and videos that were not posted here, not only of the NGX, but also of the MD-11, the 747 and their Turboprops, JS41, B1900C and B1900D. PS.: As Ryan asked us before in another thread, please, do not repost those photos and videos here, otherwise, what's the purpose of thei Facebook?

Matheus Mafra

This is way OT, but I'd like to take a quick moment to say something. I'd like to acknowledge Matheus. Matheus, you are a great asset to the forum. I notice that you are extremely intelligent and knowledgable, even down to details of aviation. You are helpful around the forums, and frequently answer questions from newbies and regulars alike. (even 737 technical questions!) I believe you are 16(?), but this is what impresses me even more! You are not the stereotypical teenager who posts useless and disruptive comments, rather you are actually very helpful. It is the diversity and uniqueness of the members on this forum that make it a nice place to come, and you're no exception. Me, as well as others I'm sure, appreciate having you around. You've mentioned several times that you want to be an ATP. Well, I'm in flight training now, and I'd say that with the wealth of knowledge that you have about aviation, combined with your intelligence, you have a real chance!Sorry for the OT, but I felt he deserved it. :( Hopefully others will take the time to appreciate our members as well. I wish you the best Matheus. =)

great summary of all the threads I have not been following the development closely but great way to catch up.One question I have and maybe someone can answer it in theory at least since I know it hasnt released and apparently is not in beta as of now but is the FMC/CDU actively modeled in the VC or is it like the level d where it can be undocked? Main reason I ask is I am planning on using the FMC with my ipad and airdisplay as a virtual FMC and to do that the FMC/cdu needs to be undockable.Great work on the NGX so far I'm sure the developers are very proud of what has been done so far and I cant wait to see more information about it and finally get it on my sim!Richard Glatter

Ethan,Thank you very much. I just sent you a PM.
No problem. I sent you one back.
great summary of all the threads I have not been following the development closely but great way to catch up.One question I have and maybe someone can answer it in theory at least since I know it hasnt released and apparently is not in beta as of now but is the FMC/CDU actively modeled in the VC or is it like the level d where it can be undocked? Main reason I ask is I am planning on using the FMC with my ipad and airdisplay as a virtual FMC and to do that the FMC/cdu needs to be undockable.Great work on the NGX so far I'm sure the developers are very proud of what has been done so far and I cant wait to see more information about it and finally get it on my sim!Richard Glatter
They will be doing a 2d cockpit, so I'm sure the FMC will be undockable. It has been in all of their previous products. Though, I have heard that airsiaplay doesnt work so well, but hey, if it satisfies you then you should be good to go!

it means, ngx is coming in a few days! and we will get her! nast and dirty if you want !
Facepalm