Sign in to follow this  
malaeddi

Where did the NGX threads go?

Lol not another one Shame%20On%20You.gif

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

it means, ngx is coming in a few days! and we will get her! nast and dirty if you want !
imagesCAC4X6G8.jpg

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Where have all the good threads gone?

Lost in the undergrowth of the PMDG general forums!lol
Its like a phoenix. Evey time it dies, it rises again. But then some people shoot it and it has to, once again rise.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

it means, ngx is coming in a few days! and we will get her! nast and dirty if you want !
No it doesn't. It's not in Beta yet.

"i have a dream"

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

The team should really limits its cooperation with Boeing. Blueprints, technical informations, good, delay on production, not so good... :biggrin:But anyway, I'm sure the NGX will be out before the real 787. :Party:Benjamin

The 737NGX will be a milestone in the Flight Simulator world. The wait is it worth, I'm sure of it.

There will be some good times to come......once the NGX is released.:(

I was thinking about the people that bought the full 737 OP Manual, with the time they spent and will spend studying it, they should be able to help Boeing on the 787.I hope we gonna get the NGX soon, paper only have a timespan of 100-150 years. :Worried:Benjamin

New great 737NGX picture at Facebook, check it out: http://www.facebook....165758250130634
It would be more, a great shot of, add-on or not, FSX scenery with a sight of already NGX external shot.It's seem that the PMDG preview now, are more to promote scenery, than their own plane.Benjamin