Sign in to follow this  
Scotty66

Sim-Savvy

Does anyone know what happened to the Sim-Savvy web site? There was just a news article about them on Avsim and now I get the following when accessing their site."This website is temporarily unreachable for the general audience. Are you the owner or webmaster of this website? Please contact support@antagonist.nl"

Does anyone know what happened to the Sim-Savvy web site? There was just a news article about them on Avsim and now I get the following when accessing their site."This website is temporarily unreachable for the general audience. Are you the owner or webmaster of this website? Please contact support@antagonist.nl"
My guess is that it got overwhelmed by people like myself who tried to download the 320 MB demo scenery of NL.After 290 MB, it stopped.. :(

Bert

You are right. The site was too popular and I hope it will be back tomorrow :( Sim Savvy

The site is back up now. I've had to put downloading samples on hold. 40G was downloaded in about 4 hours time and that was over my alloted limit for the month.If anyone knows where I can buy some cheap download storage space please contact me. I could use a 100G to keep everybody happy. Giving away large chunks of scenery is something I really want to do because not everyone can afford my product.Sim Savvy

Another scenery developer uses Megaupload.

Just curious, but if the downloads have been temporarily suspended, why are both sites down again?

I have a person test them after they are up to make sure they are not corrupted like one once was. He got around to testing them last night.I changed ISP's to save money but you get what you pay for. I'm going back to my old ISP now. It cost me $200 for the extra bandwidth I used.Now that I look foolish, I'll just cut my losses and go on. At least I know I'm an genuine entrepreneur because I have a daily crisis now.