Sign in to follow this  

Geez, for that much money you could hire somebody to shake the stick for you and hold up a fan so that you could feel the wind in your hair. :Just Kidding:

It's way to expensive for the common enthusiast, looks too bulky, and certainly not very attractive. (The plain version the 737 version looks alright)They totally missed the mark with that unit IMO.What is really needed in the market is a unit that bridges the gap between the Saitek/CH yokes and the PFC brand. The Saitek unit works but it looks too much like a "toy" and the PFC units look professional but are just out of reach for your budget conscience simmer.The VRinsight yoke is the closest I've seen to a match and would be sitting on my desk right now if they had included some programmable switches with it; the build quality/price-point is just right.

RE Thomason Jr.

It's way to expensive for the common enthusiast, looks too bulky, and certainly not very attractive. (The plain version the 737 version looks alright)They totally missed the mark with that unit IMO.What is really needed in the market is a unit that bridges the gap between the Saitek/CH yokes and the PFC brand. The Saitek unit works but it looks too much like a "toy" and the PFC units look professional but are just out of reach for your budget conscience simmer.The VRinsight yoke is the closest I've seen to a match and would be sitting on my desk right now if they had included some programmable switches with it; the build quality/price-point is just right.
The pricing is all relative really, if you consider how long you have/will flight sim for then divide the total cost by the number of years I would think one would hardly notice the cost at all.I think though that a 1 year warranty for a product of that cost is a bit off, (when you consider PFC give a lifetime warranty) maybe the manufactures know something we don't about the build quality.Would certainly like some reviews though, saw a youtube vid of someone who bought it using it but it does not really tell you anything about the product.Bryan.

Hi guys, thank you for your interest in our force feedback yoke. Since we have only been delivering them for a few months now, the first reviews still have to come in. We did launch your question on our Twitter-account (http://twitter.com/#...Flight_Illusion) and our Facebook fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/FlightIllusion). Check these platforms for more client-info on the yoke and we will surely keep you posted of any comments that might come in. what the warranty is concerned, we realise it is a higher priced product and therefore surely are prepared to double it to a 2 year-warranty. And trust me, if it didn't break in two years time, it won't afterwards.