Sign in to follow this  
djlbacon

MD-11 External View Issues

Greetings, all.Forgive me if this has been answered before. Just purchased and installed the MD-11 this weekend as well as the AOA training vids. So far so good from the 2D and VC cockpits. All seems fine there. The problem arises when I change views to anything external. All I'm seeing is the outline of the aircraft and the shadows on the ground. When first switching to the spot camera, the actual aircraft shows up for a split second and then just doesn't show any textures/paint. Same for all the remaining external views. I cycle back to the cockpit and all is well again.Specs are below my sig but just so you know, I'm running DX11. I have a feeling this could be the culprit, but just guessing. As stated, 2D and VC cockpit work flawlessly with TrackIR5 active and inactive.Any advice much appreciated.Dave Lanpher

You can have a look here and here.Also you should have a look at this, it really works like a charm. I saw major improvements after going through this.Also, with that cooler you have there, it would be a shame not to overclock your CPU to some 4.0GHz.Hope any of this helps.Good luck!