Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

First impressions

What is that?:
That's usually what you get when the FSX.CFG is tweaked too much (mostly Bufferpools related). Remove/Reduce tweak entries from your CFG to get rid of problems like that permanently.

That's usually what you get when the FSX.CFG is tweaked too much (mostly Bufferpools related). Remove/Reduce tweak entries from your CFG to get rid of problems like that permanently.
Thank You. My cfg-file isn't tweaked so much, nearly nothing. And the Carenado B58 was the only airplane where I have seen that. All others are ok. But until now I flew it some times again without such problems!

Some more observations, after flying it for a while.The flight model is really good, the sounds are really good,and the airplane looks stunning! This makes for a real winner!I'm hoping that Carenado will take a page from the RealAir book,and do some more work on the cockpit gauges..Now that we no longer have the option of replacing the main gauges,which are all 3d modeled, the HSI in particular stands out as needinga makeover. The overall shape is off, compared to the real unit,and the knobs on the bottom are not placed correctly, nor do they turn.If Carenado would perfect some of this modeling (which they can also use forother aircraft), the Baron could be a real classic! Here is to hoping that the service release will put a smile on our face :(

Bert