Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA 2.0 wish list.

Hi dear comunity! Development EZCA 2 is completed.Now we want to add in EZCA your wishes to refine the new version. Here about new features:http://www.simforums.com/forums/topic38545_post226300.html#226300Note:EZdok Camera (EZCA) is a camera and effects system and manager that enhances the pilot experience in FSX. It offers view control in Flight Simulator for easy navigation throughout the virtual cockpit and cabin, around the aircraft, and around the Flight Simulator world. But also very exciting are the effects exerted on the pilot, immersing the virtual pilot in a more realistic physical simulation of aviation. We believe EZCA is one of the "Must Have" technologies for FSX. EZCA is a tool that incorporates visual effects of both pilot and camera shake, caused by aircraft accelerations, surfaces, and turbulence, that makes flying in Flight Simulator more immersing and realistic. EZCA is also a great tool that can be used by flight sim movie making enthusiasts to make their videos more exciting.

As noted on your Simfoums thread, I'd like to see presets for certain categories of aircraft (Light GA, Medium GA, Turboprop, etc.) similar to the ones provided in FS Force. The settings could then be tweaked further but it wouldn't be necessary to dig into the settings to get started.

Great news! :-)All of my whishes are already there!Uhm... what about shaking camera on stall?

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can you access the interface without having to use windowed mode now ????G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Would be nice but I can live without it : the possibility to re-assign all EZCA shortcuts (including A, Shift-A, S, Shift-S, arrow and numpad keys) to a device such as i.e. a Saitek Command Pad, thus avoiding the hassle of having to remove standard FSX assignments ?Looking forward to the video :(

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

I've devoted a lot of time creating my VC views. It appears these views cannot be exported to the new version. It would be great if the parameters for these views could be exported from v1.7 and then imported into v2. Otherwise, all those who have tediously created custom views for every plane will have to carefully review and describe the views used in each plane and then try and replicate them in the new version. Note that I'm talking only about the views, not the motion effects.Thanks,Robert

I've devoted a lot of time creating my VC views. It appears these views cannot be exported to the new version. It would be great if the parameters for these views could be exported from v1.7 and then imported into v2. Otherwise, all those who have tediously created custom views for every plane will have to carefully review and describe the views used in each plane and then try and replicate them in the new version. Note that I'm talking only about the views, not the motion effects.Thanks,Robert
I was thinking about that myself. I think what I'll do is take screenshots of each camera view in v1.7, then attempt to match those views in v2. Since v2 is a different design, I don't know of any other way.

We can make import camera lists and 6DOF coordinates for each camera from previous BD. But all motions adjustments will stay for v2.0 and will not compatible with 1.17

Marniftarr has put a short demo on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSeL3A4G04

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I've read what I understand to be some isolated conflicts with bglmanx as used by FSDreamTeam and Flightbeam sceneries. I use those sceneries along with TrackIR.Have those issues with EZCA been settled... or will they? I've wanted to try EZCA and have been waiting for 2.0 to release.Regards,

I've read what I understand to be some isolated conflicts with bglmanx as used by FSDreamTeam and Flightbeam sceneries. I use those sceneries along with TrackIR.Have those issues with EZCA been settled... or will they? I've wanted to try EZCA and have been waiting for 2.0 to release.Regards,
We work under it...

I've been reading that as well, however I have been using EZCA with all the FSDT sceneries since it came out and also now with the Flightbeam KSFO and haven't had any problems with them interacting. I wonder if it has to do with what OS the users are using that are having issues?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks Marniftarr and Sean - I'll pick up EZCA 2.0 when it becomes available!