Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA 2.0 wish list.

Is 2.0 a free upgrade for existing EZCA v1.17 users?
No. Marniftarr already brought that up a few weeks ago. It's a completely new re-write, more user-friendly and better functionality.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

So let's hope existant users will have discount. rolleyes.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

No upgrade?@%$&!! I just bought this 3 days ago....wish I had known. Wish they had hinted there was a completely new one in the works that was about to be released.

I think that especially for ones who bought it recently, it's generally a pain to have to pay again for v2.I also think it would be rather bad business decision to make everyone pay full new price for v2. For one, I won't be doing it. I have v1, was pretty disappointed by it, due to extremely complicated usage and no profiles for current aircraft (not even some defaults to load).

No upgrade?@%$&!! I just bought this 3 days ago....wish I had known. Wish they had hinted there was a completely new one in the works that was about to be released.
From Flight1? Return and get a refund...

Flight1 do offer a 30 day money back guarantee,

Paul Dumke

Paid upgrade? Thought 2.0 was just going to fix most of what people hated the most out of 1.5, the fact that it was poorly docemented and non-user friendly.

Paid upgrade? Thought 2.0 was just going to fix most of what people hated the most out of 1.5, the fact that it was poorly docemented and non-user friendly.
Original addon (1.x) was not so expensive and 65% discount for upgrade to the whole new version is a quite good deal... as for me.
Strange. But i told for existant user will 65% discount.The additional shake effect by flaps , gears with speed dependence.
Where is my overspeed and stall shaking!?!?! :Cry:Just kidding, but... :(

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Original addon (1.x) was not so expensive and 65% discount for upgrade to the whole new version is a quite good deal... as for me.Where is my overspeed and stall shaking!?!?! :Cry:Just kidding, but... :(
... under construction. Demo video will after 2-3 days.Bad news... the V2 will not contain "effect studio" (right mouse button on RND and DHM and CR effect).. This studio make lot of many questions without answers. But we will include many motion presets (..further "motion models").The effect studio will be accessible as external application for those who wants to be dripped in adjustments of effects. I know only three users who use effect studio.I have one question for community. Where i can get cockpit shake sounds or cockpit turbulence sounds ? Additional shakes without a sound is boring. I need hight quality sounds. This sound is not present in payware sound libraries because this have the specificity..

Bad news... the V2 will not contain "effect studio" (right mouse button on RND and DHM and CR effect).. This studio make lot of many questions without answers. But we will include many motion presets (..further "motion models").The effect studio will be accessible as external application for those who wants to be dripped in adjustments of effects. I know only three users who use effect studio.
Im not using the whole studio, but I adjust effect strength quite often (actually I've made couple of presets myself and assign them to all my aircrafts, and the only difference is the strength of whole effect I set for small/big planes).1. So if there will be no studio, can I then set the strength of each effect to my taste... at least?2. Will the studio be the part of the package or it should be installed/purchased separately?

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Bad news... the V2 will not contain "effect studio" (right mouse button on RND and DHM and CR effect).. This studio make lot of many questions without answers. But we will include many motion presets (..further "motion models").The effect studio will be accessible as external application for those who wants to be dripped in adjustments of effects. I know only three users who use effect studio.
Not Bad news for me. It avoids a lot of confusion and complaints. Motion presets should be fine for 99 % of users and so much easier to use.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

1. So if there will be no studio, can I then set the strength of each effect to my taste... at least?2. Will the studio be the part of the package or it should be installed/purchased separately?]===1. You can set the strength of each effect (level). Also you can set strength for each turbulence level. No more. The generators , curves , matrix not available more.2. As external application. Absolutely free.