Sign in to follow this  
Speedbrake1

Anti-Collision Wing Lights

First of all I have the FSX 206, FSX172 Float and the FSX185 Bush Carenado aircraft and fly the the paint off of them. After traveling through BC Canada and Alaska last summer the one thing that stuck out, with regard to small aircraft ( both private and commercial ) were the Anti-Collision alternating flashing white lights on the front of the wings. We kept running into different Fleets of C208b's using these lights, even Tweto's (" Flying Wild Alaska") C185 Bush Tundra has both Anti-Collision and Strobe lights installed. Now that the lights, and switch's are modeled into the FSX aircraft we laymen in the field have no options of installing these obvious popular light choices after the fact. I hope I am wrong about this but the developer will probably not want to add these Anti-Collision lights on the current flock of aircraft, but future aircraft might possibly be considered. Once again great aircraft. Ken 2O1

I have not figured out how to edit my current post, so I will correct it in here! I mentioned Jim Tweto's C180 as a C185. The very next night I was watching their last show, when he mentioned why he was putting a larger engine in his "180". Just rack it up to "CRS". I thought Carenado might comment on the subject , or some one might remember the Zip. file for the lights that used to be out there. They were made for the DHC-2 that came out commercialy , but would work for any aircraft with a little editing. Ken 2O1

HI.I found were the 185 in the carenado forum.Go down to night lighting.you'll see someone made up strobe lights for the 185 they look good!!!.Two Wolves

Thank you Two Wolves I will check it out. Ken

HI.I found were the 185 in the carenado forum.Go down to night lighting.you'll see someone made up strobe lights for the 185 they look good!!!.Two Wolves

Two Wolves, I tried to get these lights as close as possible to what I saw in Alaska.Give them a trylight.6 = 1, -4.62, -16.86, 3.30, fx_strobelight.7 = 1, -4.66, 16.80, 3.30, fx_strobelight.8 = 1, -3.0 , -14.80, 3.34, fx_strobehlight.9 = 1, -3.0 , 14.80, 3.34, fx_strobehGood luck. Ken