Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

PMDG AND AFRICAN SIMMERS

HI PMDG,i was wondering WHAT ARE THE AFRICAN LIVERIES that you plan to do you considering the NGX release. Usually when i do a quick walk around on all the major forum we see pics, videos or discussion about europe, America and australia. The flight sim community forgets about us (just like in the real life by the way). Personally i'm from mali and Mauritania and living in Luxembourg. But guys we have some very very nice places in Africa. For instance southern Africa which is for me the most beautiful area of the continent. Why don't you do some test flights there to change a little bit from the usual sceneries by FS DREAM TEAM, Latin vfr, ORBX.....etc just to name a few. i suggest you a new West African Airline who just started operations : ASKY.To show you what i'm talking about i did a lil vid especially for this topic: Please check it out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNpUrLVj8SUHOPE you guys at PMDG wont get mad about my topic but i wanted to discuss this with you guys and Ryan who is someone very professionnal. Thanks for your time gentlemenPS: i know its not the best fs video but i just started edit videos.Kaman BA

I make sceneries for west Africa but not many people fly to those airport in flight sim. And I know that you will find the liveries when NGX is out.

I make sceneries for west Africa but not many people fly to those airport in flight sim. And I know that you will find the liveries when NGX is out.
Hey bro, you from Dakar. where can i find your sceneries? you got a perso email?Kaman BA

I've actually had fun lately setting up an airport in Algeria (Aguenar (DAAT) in Tamanrasset, Algeria). What African liveries will we be releasing? Can't answer for sure, but I'll hit up our master painter and find out :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hey bro, you from Dakar. where can i find your sceneries? you got a perso email?Kaman BA
Yes I'm. I did GOBD (Blaise Diagne International) you can get it here: http://www.flightsim.com/. I was also making the airport of Bamako but I didn't have enough documentations and photos. Otherwise you can find here in avsim two other sceneries I made (RJAA Kansai and RJBE Kobe in Japan).regards

VIN, thanks for your reply, I'll be waiting for your reply concerning the upcoming african liveries, Anyway i really appreciate thi pic of the bird in the sahara area : Where did you get this scenery from? Can you post the download link?Regards Kaman

VIN, thanks for your reply, I'll be waiting for your reply concerning the upcoming african liveries, Anyway i really appreciate thi pic of the bird in the sahara area : Where did you get this scenery from? Can you post the download link?Regards Kaman
He made it himself.

He made it himself.
Oh great...... PLEASE SHARE THIS SCENERY WITH YOUR AFRICAN FELLOW VIN !!!Kaman BA

Nigerian Eagle p-l-e-a-s-e! and Virgin Nigeria. I wish someone can make Murtala Muhammed Airport, and MM2 sceneries

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

I wouldn't mind a TAAG Angola Airlines 737-700 w/winglets paint, as well as one for the 747 of which they just retired this year.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Would be cool if someone could create airport scenery simulating the bumps in between slabs of concrete that can be heard/felt in the aircraft, not just seen on the ground!

Very nice liveries in Africa.. Shame we don't see those up here. Would be very cool to have a at least a few of those from Mac's paintshop when she gets released.

Hi,I would like to see an Air Austral's livery for the B737 NGX. As you might already know, Air Austral has bought two B737-800 to replace the old B737-300 and B737-500. Those brand new aircraft were delivered on last december and ferried from Seattle to Reunion via Paris CDG (for the first one) / Toulouse (for the second one), then via Aswan, and via Dzaoudzi (for the first one).

vpa055.png

VERY PROUD to see that my fellow captains want this African section to grow some more!!! Yeah we push the push the same push!Kaman BA