Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

PMDG AND AFRICAN SIMMERS

Would be cool if someone could create airport scenery simulating the bumps in between slabs of concrete that can be heard/felt in the aircraft, not just seen on the ground!
thats funny.... i have always thought the same thing! that would be one more thing to add to the realism...

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Would be cool if someone could create airport scenery simulating the bumps in between slabs of concrete that can be heard/felt in the aircraft, not just seen on the ground!
This reminds me about the first departure from Almaty UAAA a few years ago before the second runway was opened. Maybe it was just my perception, but I had the feeling that de runway was very bad and the plane French-plastic-piece-of-**** was shaking like hell.Then, if there where more good African scenery's and more ATC coverage on IVAO, Maybe I would fly to Africa more often.Dion Mollert

I'll add a few African Airliners to my list.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer

HI PMDG,i was wondering WHAT ARE THE AFRICAN LIVERIES that you plan to do you considering the NGX release. Usually when i do a quick walk around on all the major forum we see pics, videos or discussion about europe, America and australia. The flight sim community forgets about us (just like in the real life by the way). Personally i'm from mali and Mauritania and living in Luxembourg. But guys we have some very very nice places in Africa. For instance southern Africa which is for me the most beautiful area of the continent. Why don't you do some test flights there to change a little bit from the usual sceneries by FS DREAM TEAM, Latin vfr, ORBX.....etc just to name a few. i suggest you a new West African Airline who just started operations : ASKY.To show you what i'm talking about i did a lil vid especially for this topic: Please check it out.http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iNpUrLVj8SUHOPE you guys at PMDG wont get mad about my topic but i wanted to discuss this with you guys and Ryan who is someone very professionnal. Thanks for your time gentlemenPS: i know its not the best fs video but i just started edit videos.Kaman BA

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! that was the purpose of this topic.Kaman BA

I make sceneries for west Africa but not many people fly to those airport in flight sim. And I know that you will find the liveries when NGX is out.
Can you advise where your sceneries are? Have you made a Dakar for FSX?

Eric 

Can you advise where your sceneries are? Have you made a Dakar for FSX?
Hi. Go search for "GOBD FSX" on http://www.flightsim.com/. It's GOBD (Blaise Diagne International) that is beeing built in the city of Ndiass. The airport of Dakar has already been made and you can get it here: http://fssenegal.evoserv.net/I also made the scenery of Kobe and Kansai airport in Japan (RJBE & RJBB). They are here in Avsim library.I'm making right now TQPF Wallblake airport near TNCM Princess Julianna.

I'm surprised that Kulula Airlines "Flying 101". I'm sure someone will do this one, one of the best and most original schemes I've seen in a while.http://www.chrisrawlinson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kulula_flying_101_02.jpg

Eric Szczesniak

Hi RYAN,as it's getting VERY VERY close could you tell us what will be the Africain repaints at release date. Would really like to see Asky or Air senegal i mean something from west africa.cheersKaman BA

I like what I've seen of the African planes. But the 101 plane is a must have! (Ok maybe not a must have but a hefty "want"!)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I like what I've seen of the African planes. But the 101 plane is a must have! (Ok maybe not a must have but a hefty "want"!)
ASKY ASKY ASKY ASKY !!!!!

Arik Air and Royal Air Maroc !!!!

too much, too soon....

I would love some repaints of our local airlines like SAA, Kulula 101 and Mango. :(
Hi HenkKulula 101 will definately be there because of Henning v Rensburg's involvement on the NGX dev team. This was mentioned by Ryan before. I'm pretty sure SAA will follow soon.