Sign in to follow this  
poplar

New March screen shots.......!

Love how you can see through the trees in the first screenshot to the small streams below, amazing sense of depth and wanting to go down and explore! Same in the airport with the city in the distance, good generally feeling of space and excitement.

Nice to see some developement! Filght will be better as everythinbg else.

Seems like there will be only one aircraft in MS Flight....
So Stearman and Maule is the same for you?

It's looking better and better all the time.

It`s Hawaii only simulation :( :( ...next regions... payware.. B) ok, that was yoke... I`m sure.. :(

Holy crap! Those are awesome! Nice to see the stearman in game for the first time since October.

Brandon Filer

Got to admit I really like the look of the shadows on the Stearman. In the second shot even the wires cast shadows on the wings and they undulate to shape of the material on the wing. Some really nice shots. The detail on that model is excellent.

I love the PHNL ground scenery! Hopefully every other airport is that good ...

I love the PHNL ground scenery! Hopefully every other airport is that good ...
I wonder if it will be ready for 2012 doomsday, lol....

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Not bad, but not that impressive either. I did notice in two or three of the shots there was a lot of post processing, this is especially evident in the last image, honestly they could have left that one out. It's almost looks as if the aircraft has been rendered separately then overlaid onto the landscape in some images even if this isn't the case.Autogen density looks good, especially in the forests, lets hope they are going to make it fade-in. Other than that it looks like most of the development has focused on the Stearman, but more likely (and hopefully) a lot of dev time is going into the engine itself at this point. Because of this I don't expect to be wowed visually until late in the development cycle.

Guest jahman

Gorgeous!Cheers,- jahman.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.