Sign in to follow this  
downloader12

Whats the best 777 out there

Well I want to fly a 777 so badly but I dont know which one to choose out of Posky PSS or wilco waht do you think is the best that i dont have to wait for

What a coincidence. PMDG is making one. It's up next after the NGX.Names required here, forum rules.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

If you can't wait for the PMDG and use FS9, the PSS merged with the POSKY model is actually a pretty good simulation of the 777.

The FS9 PSS 772LR is definitely the best, even today. There is no substitute for FSX that comes close to the systems modelling. Not before the PMDG 777 anyway.Good luck in your hunt.

waht do you think is the best
the one that PMDG is going to make. everything else is....well.....

PSS will only work in Fs9. But has system modeling (FMCS ect) and very nice looking panels.The posit version can work in fsx, but has as much system detail as a default, and is a pain in the a$$ to get working correctly.Wilco, as has been said is not worth the purchase price.

the POSKY model is very nice, and has a VC.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest 747dash8

I can't even imagine what the PMDG 777 is going to look like. PMDG should start making scenery, it'd be absolutely awesome!!

I can't even imagine what the PMDG 777 is going to look like. PMDG should start making scenery, it'd be absolutely awesome!!
I too am waiting for the 777.Heres a question for the PMDG team and no its not a try on of the "oh I wonder what date the 777 will be released?"My question is " how long after the release of the NGX MIGHT we reasonably expect to see the 777 released?"

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

I too am waiting for the 777.Heres a question for the PMDG team and no its not a try on of the "oh I wonder what date the 777 will be released?"My question is " how long after the release of the NGX MIGHT we reasonably expect to see the 777 released?"
I say 18 months.

Guest wims
If I were to estimate I would say "When its done"