Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt. Windh

Sound-bug, Livery-related (!)

Hi.I just downloaded a nice Thai-livery for my FS9 B744.However, when I use this particular livery, I get various problems with the sound! For example, the wind sound is totally missing, so it is pretty quiet, even though airspeed is high..Another bug is that a rather loud mechanical noise is heard whenever the flaps are operated (I think it´s the default Cessna-flaps-sound, and ofcourse, totally unrealistic.It only behaves this way when I choose that specific livery..This is the entry in the aircraft.cfg (I added the entry before aswell for comparison)

[fltsim.26]title=747-400 Eva Airsim=B747-400model=GEpanel=sound=Texture=BRkb_checklists=PMDG747-400_CHECKatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=B-16402atc_airline=Evaatc_flight_number=744ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=747-400 GE-CF6 Enginesui_variation=Eva Airdescription=Boeing 747-400 with GE-CF6 engines v 1.0\nPrecision Manuals Development Group\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \nFor use with BOEING 747 by PMDG \nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.com or email support@precisionmanuals.com \nvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=1[fltsim.27]title=747-400 Thai Airways New Colourssim=B747-400model=GEpanel=sound=GETexture=THAI_NCkb_checklists=PMDG747-400_CHECKatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=HS-TGJatc_airline=Thaiatc_flight_number=1154ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=747-400 GE-CF6 Enginesui_variation=Thai Airways (New Colours)description=Boeing 747-400 with GE-CF6 engines v 1.0\nPrecision Manuals Development Group\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \nFor use with BOEING 747 by PMDG \nLivery painted by Phillip Tan, Singapore.visual_damage=0atc_heavy=1
Any ideas on this??Kind regards,Johan

model=GEpanel=sound=GERemove the GE at the sound entry & try that.

model=GEpanel=sound=GERemove the GE at the sound entry & try that.
That was it! Keen pilot eyes!Many thanx... Just missed that little inconsistancy there.. :( SOLVED