Sign in to follow this  
iChat

FSXInstructors

Hey Guys Visit This Site For FSX Training For The Default Planes.The Features Of The Site:Chat BoxForms For TrainingOpportunities AreaANDMORE TO COME!Please Be A Member And Email Me With Queries At ichatfsx@gmail.com THE SITE:FSXInstructorsThanks,iChat

Very smart idea and nice site.Congrats and good luck! :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

thanks soooooooooo much any suggestions????please join the site also...

like in what way cause this site is for me teaching the world about how to fly the planes. THIS IS NOT AUTOMATED and i am teaching

great idea, I just wish it was for some good payware a/c as well.

I think "briansommers" Buy PMDG 747x and teach people how to fly that bird or direct them in the way of Angles of attack DVD's..If its suggestions your after,Change your time from Australian to Zulu time like in the real world..

Cheers Josh Cliff

I think "briansommers" Buy PMDG 747x and teach people how to fly that bird or direct them in the way of Angles of attack DVD's..If its suggestions your after,Change your time from Australian to Zulu time like in the real world..
Is zulu time like some kind of internet central time??? Also did you join the site or are interested???

Is zulu time like some kind of internet central time??? Also did you join the site or are interested???
like in what way cause this site is for me teaching the world about how to fly the planes. THIS IS NOT AUTOMATED and i am teaching
You are teaching and don't know what zulutime is???

You are teaching and don't know what zulutime is???
Isn't it a film with Michael Caine?

GMT? UTC? Uh-oh. Great idea tho. Any real world flight exp or just a Flight Sim pro? Anyway, good luck, thanks for taking the time to do this for folks who need the help.

I suggest you also post your qualifications, any real world experiance, FS hours in type, age, any other pertiant info. Think of what someone would ask a real world instructor and do a FAQ so others know who you are and what you offer.

Jay

I suggest you also post your qualifications, any real world experiance, FS hours in type, age, any other pertiant info. Think of what someone would ask a real world instructor and do a FAQ so others know who you are and what you offer.
Thanks for that suggestion as well as all the other people that wrote one. Why not become a member if you find it good. I will research into zulu time because ALT was reliable but if zulu time is reliable as well then ill be fine.Cheers,IChatAKARightie1

Thanks for that suggestion as well as all the other people that wrote one. Why not become a member if you find it good. I will research into zulu time because ALT was reliable but if zulu time is reliable as well then ill be fine.Cheers,IChatAKARightie1
I smell a scam. A person who knows nothing about UTC (required when filing flight plans) is going to 'teach' others how to fly aircraft? Said same person is also pushing really, really, really hard to have people become 'members'. Perhaps selling email addresses or something? I mean... why the heavy-handed push to register?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I smell a scam. A person who knows nothing about UTC (required when filing flight plans) is going to 'teach' others how to fly aircraft? Said same person is also pushing really, really, really hard to have people become 'members'. Perhaps selling email addresses or something? I mean... why the heavy-handed push to register?
Ed, I think you are right! I can smell it too!Wolfgang