Sign in to follow this  
iChat

FSXInstructors

I smell a scam. A person who knows nothing about UTC (required when filing flight plans) is going to 'teach' others how to fly aircraft? Said same person is also pushing really, really, really hard to have people become 'members'. Perhaps selling email addresses or something? I mean... why the heavy-handed push to register?
Okkkkk.....That's your choice because maybe two of you suspect a scam.First I'm not 18 years old so I can't sell emailsI have written a privacy policy and am putting it up todayPeople like this idea and are writing suggestionsI am not going to stop this cause of two scam suspectorsIf you want to talk about this nonsense please do so to someone elseI am not teaching people how to make flightplans I'm only showing people how to fly and handle aircraft systemsI am getting really irritated with you two so please delete these comments and leave this topic.

Ok People FSXInstructors will be on UTC instead of ALT.Thanks guys for the great suggestions

I'm not 18 years old ...
...and he's still proposing to teach us - after we've taught him what zulu time is!

And ALT??whats that?Australian time is done like this;Australian Eastern Standard Time = AESTAustralian Central Standard Time = ACSTAustralian Western Standard Time = AWSTAnd if in Daylight savings throw a "D" in after the 2nd letter.. ie "AEDST"

Cheers Josh Cliff

Sorry guys really foolish of me :( I hope it'll be better now that I'm back at home and will be fixing the site so on so forth......VERY sorry for inconveniences...Cheers,Rightie1

iChat,I am a bit sorry of the way your idea is received by some folks here.But I would suggest that you change the way you present yourself, your project and your targeted audience to avoid this kind of reactions.Lot of guys here are real life pilots or very advanced simmers and I can understand from what I read here that you are aiming to teach how to fly FSX default airplanes to beginners, which is a very praiseworthy idea.I also have to admit that the way you are pushing hard to have members is a bit childish.Your project is very nice and I for one will encourage you to carry on.But if I may give you an advise, keep on working on the content and on the presentation of your project with patience and humility until it's mature and then open it to members.Good luck. :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks David I Will Consider It...I Will Follow Your SuggestionsThanks AgainCheers,iChatAKARightie1