Sign in to follow this  
Guest debutant

Ifly 737 wingviews

Guest debutant

hello all, so I bought the addon's home iFly Boeing 737, I find their texture planes very well done, but I do not fly with this airplane because there is no wingview I very disappointed, I went on their forum but he told me to use walk and follow, I do not know if I'll find a solution on this forum, thank you in advance to all.

Hi,you can set up wingviews with FSRecorder (among many other things) which you can get here and it is free. :smile:Set up additional spot views and move the camera so you can see the wings. I have four wingviews set up on my B737...iFly is among the best FS9 add-on aircraft ever, so you're missing a lot by not flying it just because there are no wingviews... :unsure:Regards,Jure

wingview simulator, LOL.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Never having been in the cockpit of a 737- Can the pilot(s) actually see the aircraft wings or engines from the flight deck? AR

It's not about seeing wingviews from the cockpit, it's about switching one's perspective midflight, from that of pilot to that of passenger - it's called imagination. Nothing wrong with that - sitting at a pc pretending to fly an airplane is half imagination anyway.Having said that, I always find it astonishing when people buy complex sim aircraft for simple things, like wingviews or want to use default gps :( In any case, there is no 'solution' to be found anywhere except iFly - it's possible that 'viewpoint 1' wingview models may be added in future, not sure so don't quote me.

Regards,

Mark

It's not about seeing wingviews from the cockpit, it's about switching one's perspective midflight, from that of pilot to that of passenger - it's called imagination. Nothing wrong with that - sitting at a pc pretending to fly an airplane is half imagination anyway.--------
Mark- Having spent far too much time over 50+ years, cooped up in the torture of economy/coach class seating, I have no desire to simulate or even imgine being a passenger. However, the Flight Deck is something else! Quite possibly one of man's great technical achievments- it is the source of unending pleasure in learning how we defy gravity!AR

Mark- Having spent far too much time over 50+ years, cooped up in the torture of economy/coach class seating, I have no desire to simulate or even imgine being a passenger. However, the Flight Deck is something else! Quite possibly one of man's great technical achievments- it is the source of unending pleasure in learning how we defy gravity!AR
Many still do though, hence the ever present desire for wingviews on new models. I used to like an occasional wingview myself, until I got bitten by the VC bug - hard :( I now spend all my time in the indeed magical world of the cockpit - fullscreen in the vc suspends disbelief like no other aspect of fs.

Regards,

Mark

I love a good wing view. I like the different perspective.... especially in a replay of my landings.I can see the lovely wing (which keeps us in the air), I can see the flaps in operation, I can see the DLC in operation (if in a Tristar), I can see the spoilers deploy.Nowt to do with simulating how uncomfortable my seat was but watching my lovely aircraft in operation and my flying skills.Modelled wings views are nice but also wing views in spot view (use FS Recorder) have their merits too..... as one can often see the shadow of the aircraft come up to meet it as one touches down. (giving a good indication of the smoothness of the landing)Noone loves a flightdeck more than me but a view of the wing on taxi, t/o, banking, landing etc is a legitimate FS experience IMHO :( So the answer to the chap who has the IFLY 737 ..... get FSRecorder (a must have anyway).

Guest debutant

Hello everyone and thank you for your reply, I appreciate your opinions, but for me it's a perspective that I appreciate very much, but hey if it can not do this okay, thank you again for taking the time to answer me.++

As the person responisble for the support at iFly I thought I would put the record straight regarding wingviews. Unfortunately I don't know what your ifly user name is so can't check out what you were told at the time. Wing views are being added for the Feature Pack that will be available for both FS9 and FSX version adding lot of options to make the aircraft extremely flexible allow you to config the aircraft with a number of different options. The temp option of using FS recorder and looking at the number of videos available it seems to be one a lot of people like. I am sorry this issues spoiled your use of the aircraft, but that is why Flight1 offer a no a 30day refund if products don't meet you expectations. Hopefully you will be back in the air with the arrival of the feature pack.

Hello everyone and thank you for your reply, I appreciate your opinions, but for me it's a perspective that I appreciate very much, but hey if it can not do this okay, thank you again for taking the time to answer me.++
Did you even read where people explained you CAN do it with FSRecorder?

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest debutant
Did you even read where people explained you CAN do it with FSRecorder?
hello, yes I read it, but I can not do with fs recorder, so I'm sorry, that's why I thought that shook updates made​​, and thus a possibility of having wing views, but it did not matter thank you again for your help, and to meet STEVEA300 has not exceeded the limit of my back, but thank you even board, and sorry for my English :(

hello, yes I read it, but I can not do with fs recorder, so I'm sorry, that's why I thought that shook updates made​​, and thus a possibility of having wing views, but it did not matter thank you again for your help, and to meet STEVEA300 has not exceeded the limit of my back, but thank you even board, and sorry for my English :(
You have NO IDEA what you are missing with FS Recorder!!! I am dong a PSS 777 flight right now watching those massive GE engines spool up in an FSRecorder wingview because the PSS 777 has no wingviews. Not to mention being able to replay your entire flight! FSRecorder is one of those "must have" programs for FS but to each their own...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Your English is doing fine my friend :( - and glad you now have official word from Steve. See you over at iFly forums :(

Regards,

Mark