Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

So when is this Road Show gonna' happen?!?!?

Does anybody have any tidbits or leads on when this might actually be offered to the public?Is there an actual tentative release date...or is it "when it's ready...we will let you know...."I just hope it is a rock-solid platform, whatever it turns out to be. I'd be very happy with that as the base requirement. No more CTD's or freezes! Microsoft...don't release it until this request is a fact!Two cents....

No, no, and should MS visit every fs home and test on every possible combination of hardware and software?

Does anybody have any tidbits or leads on when this might actually be offered to the public?Is there an actual tentative release date...or is it "when it's ready...we will let you know...."I just hope it is a rock-solid platform, whatever it turns out to be. I'd be very happy with that as the base requirement. No more CTD's or freezes! Microsoft...don't release it until this request is a fact!Two cents....
Hudgy mudgy moo. Binky bonky boo.I once saw a catfish swimming in my loo.He was large green and spinyHad eyes of deepest blueHad a tail made balsawoodAnd a fine set of whiskers too.Keats "Ode to a catfish"1445Yours Gremlin O'Mally Four%20Leaf%20Clover.gifCuppa.gif

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

....and a mug of steaming tea.

So they are renaming Flight to Fidgytitwinks?al :(
Absolutely again. You cant beat A. a steaming brew .And B. a good session of Fidgytitwinks.Who could ask for more on this fine spring day.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Now, this is a fine thread :(

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Anyone for another cuppa ? Big%20Grin.gif

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.