Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KG64_Cnopicilin

No in-flight traffic, planes just chill on the parking spots...

Guest KG64_Cnopicilin

Hi!I've installed the skAI traffic for my FSX, the FPS hit is minimal and I have a lot of AI planes now.The problem I have is that they do not taxi or fly, just sit in their parking spots.I removed the conficting trafficAirplanes.BGL from the scenery/world folder.I would love to get moving AI aircraft, does anyone know a solution for this?Thanks!

Guest KG64_Cnopicilin

I tried WOAI before, it drop my frames big time.Skai has been the only one not to do that...

I tried WOAI before, it drop my frames big time.Skai has been the only one not to do that...
That's strange - WOAI does not have much impact on my system. I will not use SKAI for the reasons stated in the thread I linked to.

Same here - WoAI performs very well for me. It surprised me, I actually that the FPS hit would be considerable. Turns out it's better than both MyTraffic X and Ultimate Traffic 2. And, of course, it's free, the models are very good, and the amount of airlines is HUGE.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.8GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest KG64_Cnopicilin

Well, now I installed 4 different airlines of WOAI and I have traffic on 100%. FPS hit is 5 or so, with 50% I can't see any difference :)I had different configuration last time I tested it and my FSX was on the edge I guess.Thanks!