Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carenado

NEW PICTURES OF OUR INCOMING PROJECTS POSTED

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

These planes look very nice, as do all of the Carenado aircraft smile.gif

Thank you so much for doing the C210 again! Finally, an FSX compatible version. :(

OH MY GOD!All my prayers have been heard :( :( :( !A C90 !!I Love you CARENADO B) Now that is what I call a early xmas gift B) I am looking so much forward to taht project, the pics look amazing!Best regards,Andreas Kroder

Make a VC model of the Reality XP 430 and 530 and I GURANTEE YOU WILL SELL A LOT MORE AIRPLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, leave us a simple open radio stack area that is easily modified to any size radios / GPS/ radars units, etc. Especially in the 210 and C90.PRETTY PLEASE :( Joe

I am really pleased to see the progress on the Commander 114. It is really looking good. I love the trailing link main gear on this single.

OH MY GOD!All my prayers have been heard :( :( :( !A C90 !!I Love you CARENADO B) Now that is what I call a early xmas gift B) I am looking so much forward to taht project, the pics look amazing!Best regards,Andreas Kroder
C90!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED TO CHANGE MY SHORTS!!!! Thanks alot Carenado. I'm going to send you the dry cleaning bill...