Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

NEW PICTURES OF OUR INCOMING PROJECTS POSTED

These planes look very nice, as do all of the Carenado aircraft smile.gif

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you so much for doing the C210 again! Finally, an FSX compatible version. :(

OH MY GOD!All my prayers have been heard :( :( :( !A C90 !!I Love you CARENADO B) Now that is what I call a early xmas gift B) I am looking so much forward to taht project, the pics look amazing!Best regards,Andreas Kroder

Make a VC model of the Reality XP 430 and 530 and I GURANTEE YOU WILL SELL A LOT MORE AIRPLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Please, leave us a simple open radio stack area that is easily modified to any size radios / GPS/ radars units, etc. Especially in the 210 and C90.PRETTY PLEASE :( Joe

Joe Lorenc

I am really pleased to see the progress on the Commander 114. It is really looking good. I love the trailing link main gear on this single.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

OH MY GOD!All my prayers have been heard :( :( :( !A C90 !!I Love you CARENADO B) Now that is what I call a early xmas gift B) I am looking so much forward to taht project, the pics look amazing!Best regards,Andreas Kroder
C90!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED TO CHANGE MY SHORTS!!!! Thanks alot Carenado. I'm going to send you the dry cleaning bill...