Sign in to follow this  
Teflon_490

Checklist/Pushback sequence in V1.2

HelloAfter I updated to V1.2, I noticed a little glitch in the before start and pushback procedure. If I understand correctly from the manual, sequence is:- before start procedure- call ground for pushback/startup clearance- before start checklistWhen i do it this way, everytime i call for "before start checklist", the secondary action reverts back to pre-pushback action and I have to use the arrows to get back to the "brakes set" state. This did not happen to me in V1.1, so I am asking, is this happening only to me, or does this glitch happen to everyone? Or am I doing something wrong in the procedure?

HelloAfter I updated to V1.2, I noticed a little glitch in the before start and pushback procedure. If I understand correctly from the manual, sequence is:- before start procedure- call ground for pushback/startup clearance- before start checklistWhen i do it this way, everytime i call for "before start checklist", the secondary action reverts back to pre-pushback action and I have to use the arrows to get back to the "brakes set" state. This did not happen to me in V1.1, so I am asking, is this happening only to me, or does this glitch happen to everyone? Or am I doing something wrong in the procedure?
Sorry, try this order.1. Before Start Procedure2. Before Start Checklist.3. Call for PushbackDoes that help?Cheers,

Yes, I figured out myself that this order works, I just thought that the manual states correct sequence, so I wanted to ask. No problem, I will call it like this, it works flawlessly then. Thanks Bryan.

I understood that "Obtain Pushback/Start Clearance" meant obtain this clearance from tower. I use RC4 and this is the perfect flow. I ask for the actual pushback after the "Before Start Checklist". No problems indeed when using this order.Cheers,Henri