Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Question for FPS limiter

I want to change the FPS from 20 to 30, and I can't seem to get a readout display in FSX to be able to adjust them there. So I want to just run the GUI again. Should I delete my desktop icon for fps limiter and the fsx.exe.limiter batch file which is in main FSX file before running the GUI again?All files for FPS limiter are in my FSX main folder? Also for the drop down menu for choose, should it be D3D9?Thanks for your help.

Right click the bat file, then click on edit. It should look something like this ....start E:\"Zips\smoke\Limiter\"FPS_Limiter.exe /r:D3D9 /f:30 /x:OFF /l:OFF "D:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe. Ignore the first bit on mine, yours will match wherever you have it. note it says /r:D3D9, so yes, choose D3D9 Yours will then have f:20 Change that to 30. That's all you have to do to change the FPS.Russell.

I want to change the FPS from 20 to 30, and I can't seem to get a readout display in FSX to be able to adjust them there. So I want to just run the GUI again. Should I delete my desktop icon for fps limiter and the fsx.exe.limiter batch file which is in main FSX file before running the GUI again?All files for FPS limiter are in my FSX main folder? Also for the drop down menu for choose, should it be D3D9?Thanks for your help.
Hey mind telling me what FPS limiter you are using, coz i have been hunting one for ages.Thanks