Sign in to follow this  
WLFS

Piper Aztec

Carenado really needs to make a Piper Aztec! Tell me your thoughts below.

I think the Aztec would be a wonderful twin for Carenado to make. I would also like to see them do maybe an early model 310 Cessna with the straight tail.

That would be neat, right AFTER the 210 which everyone is waiting for lol!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yes I agree too - I'd love to see an Aztec and looking at the wish list on the forum we are not alone. I'm sure it would be a great seller and fit in beautifully with the bigger PA-31 Navajo and Navajo Chieftain which I'm also hoping for... hint hint :)Gary

Baron 55 and 56. The Aztec is a twin, but the other engine helps get you to the scene of the crash. I would also love a Spartan Executive.

Inactive

Guest KYBU18

An Aztec would be nice, but a Twin Comanche would be nicer.

Baron 55 and 56. The Aztec is a twin, but the other engine helps get you to the scene of the crash. I would also love a Spartan Executive.
LOL! You must be thinking of a Piper Apache. The Aztec has more power than the Baron 55. Possibly not the 56. Aztec is a working airplane. I have a very good friend that flys an Aztec for a living.

Actually an Apache flys good on one engine. They just got a bad wrap because people would take off at gross weight, lose an engine, and the good engine wouldn't have enough power to hold level flight.

Actually an Apache flys good on one engine. They just got a bad wrap because people would take off at gross weight, lose an engine, and the good engine wouldn't have enough power to hold level flight.
Good reason to get a bad name, don't you think?

Goodness you guys, we already have a 310, 340, and B58. Why do we need another LIGHT twin?

Guest KYBU18

If they do another twin, they should do something way out of their norm lol.........Something like a Grumman Widgeon (turbine and piston).

If they do another twin, they should do something way out of their norm lol.........Something like a Grumman Widgeon (turbine and piston).
That would actually be really cool. I'd love a Carenado Lake Renegade.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

That would actually be really cool. I'd love a Carenado Lake Renegade.
Yeah would be nice. Though from what I've heard there is a bug for those plane that sit low in the water. You'll see the "water" in your VC.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hmm the Piper Aztec. A twin, if you lose one engine, the other takes you to the scene of the crash!! ;)

Inactive

Hmm the Piper Aztec. A twin, if you lose one engine, the other takes you to the scene of the crash!! ;)
That's true... But still... the Aztec is a great idea for Carenado...Dexter

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO