Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thundar

Taxi Lights

Guest Thundar

First off I love this product, it is great with the Ifly 737. I am having an issue with my taxi lights and wing lights...more so with my taxi lights, they just won't come on. If it is dark and I land and exit the runway, they should come on however they do not. My wing lights are also always on during flight, don't know if that is standard or not. Thanks!

Can you please confirm what do you mean by "won't come on"? Do you mean that taxi light switch is not automatically switched by the FO, or that the switch is on but you don't see any light on the ground?

Guest Thundar

The switch never goes on and you cannot see the lights on the ground. When I try to manually turn on the taxi lights it goes back in the off position.

The switch never goes on and you cannot see the lights on the ground. When I try to manually turn on the taxi lights it goes back in the off position.
Can anyone else reproduce that?Does that happen before you open the FS2Crew panel?Best,

Guest Thundar

It does it before I open FSCrew...so does that mean it would be a problem with the aircraft itself and should I reinstall??

It does it before I open FSCrew...so does that mean it would be a problem with the aircraft itself and should I reinstall??
If it happens before you open the FS2Crew Main Panel, then the problem is with the aircraft.FS2Crew does not "load" until you open the Main Panel.If re-installing doesn't somehow fix it, I'd post this on the iFly support forum.If it's a bug, then iFly will fix it.Cheers,