Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

A little eye candy...

Nice Vid, thanks

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

How do you shoot panoramas?
That's what I wonder as well. Especially mimicing that wide angle focal length.sig.gif

I've recently flown the MD-11 on a trip from Faro to Boeing field, visiting a few other places on route.The idea was to drop the MD11 off at KBFI in exchange for the 737 when it's ready for release.I made a video of it..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roXxrOEEElMWatch in HD 720p
I usually don-t like videos with music but this one was nicely made! Enjoyed, thanks!David Di Domizio

Thanks for your kind comment Smokey :)I'm looking forward to others hopefully doing videos of a final touchdown at KBFI to switch to the NGX..

Thanks for your kind comment Smokey :)I'm looking forward to others hopefully doing videos of a final touchdown at KBFI to switch to the NGX..
Thanks Phil, this vid was way nice.Vic

I don't know if you are serious about the "final" touchdown, but I sure as hell won't stop flying the MD-11 after I purchase the NGX. They are two very different aircraft.

If the 737NGX(FSX)is better in every way then the chances of the MD11 coming out again are slim I imagine

If the 737NGX(FSX)is better in every way then the chances of the MD11 coming out again are slim I imagine
You can't get nearly as far in the NG though...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I don't know about everybody else, but I for one will absolutely continue using my MD-11. It is a completely different beast from the NG, and it is used for a different purpose. I love her too much to just give her up. Although, when the T7 comes out, Mrs. Douglas my get a little lonely every now and then, especially if there is a -F model for the T7.

I don't know about everybody else, but I for one will absolutely continue using my MD-11. It is a completely different beast from the NG, and it is used for a different purpose. I love her too much to just give her up. Although, when the T7 comes out, Mrs. Douglas my get a little lonely every now and then, especially if there is a -F model for the T7.
Hear Ye ,Hear Ye! Those were my exact thoughts :DThanks,Nick Crate

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo