Sign in to follow this  
E=MC

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals Sensitivity Problem

I have had my Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals now for about 2 months and I am considering going back to using the stick to steer by because these are either not up to par or could it be my lack of patience?The problem that I can't resolve is the sensivity of ground steering. I you set the sensitivity too low the brakes actually stay on until you increase the sensitivity then they work appropriately. The instructions state if the brake indication in the lower left corner of the screen stays on then go back and uncheck the axis reverse box . That still doesn't change how sensitive these pedals are.Adjusting the deadzone is garbage because it doesn't help either.If anyone else out there has solved this problem I would appreciate so ideas, otherwise I guess I will go back to steering with the stick.Thanks for any ideas in advance.

Use FSUIPC to handle controls. And if necessary use "slope" for rudder profile to decrease sensitivity near centre.Bjorn

Use FSUIPC to handle controls. And if necessary use "slope" for rudder profile to decrease sensitivity near centre.Bjorn
Thanks much for your response and I will try that asap. Maybe there is some hope after all.

If you google Sim Samurai you'll find the best tutorial!Good luck ;-)B