Sign in to follow this  
c152flyboy

Please remember what happened in the FSX forum

In reading all of the posts that have been left on the flight page, it is clear that people are passionate about both their opinions and what Flight will be or should be and are not afraid to tell anyone about it. But please everyone stop bashing developers who come on here to share their info or opinions. When FSX was in the early stages to well past the time that it came out, some people were so harsh or rude to Phil Taylor and others, who gave a lot of great information to us, and it caused him to leave the post and not give anymore information. Should people be opinionated? sure they should but remember that the developers are not the one's who are financing Flight, MS is, and the developers have to do what they are told to do or not do. Flight will not be what everyone wants, just like FSx and FS2004 and all the others before them was not what everyone wanted. We all want perfection and we want it for $49.As a side note, one of the things that I like about FSx not being perfect is it gives me the chance to make it better. I really enjoy using a program like ADE to go in a change and airport the way I think is the most accurate. It is a lot of fun for anyone who has never tried it. But Flight will not be the perfect program in everyone's eyes. Lets just keep our comments polite and respectful, and again thanks to any MS developer who takes the time to say what is going on in the world of MS flight.Kyle

Guest jahman

Couldn't have said it better myself.Cheers,- jahman.

The MS developers stopped vititing and posting a long time ago, but there still should be polite and respectful postings.

Well i hope that they produce a better product than FSX as a more friendly software.Fsx to me was like Vista was to Xp , to much for a average com to handle. they wrote to much stuff into this software.i believe the programmers and folks went to deep, and wanted to add to much stuff to a already , good working bit of software.i hope Flight is like W7 and not like vista.And the other issue is the FSX still to this day , has folks wanting to know a good set up for it.its been out to long for folks still dealing with this issue.with that said , i believe that FSX is a good sim , but if i was to grade it compared to FS9 , i would have to give the best grade to FS9.Fs9 was easier to use and it did not demand a whole lot from your computer , graphics got better because you upgrade a better vid card never having to worry about resources. and you could still add on to FS9 and still have head room.FSX was like Vista , over blowded, over cramed, and wanted to much from your system to do what XP did hands down.And still today folks are still asking what will run FSX, if you dont believe look around for yourself.So i hope the folks producing Flight, will not try to re invent the wheel.but i agree we must be respecfull and helpful to antone trying to help.Thanks................................................Robert........... a full bonafide simmer that loves to fly.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.