Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DMullert

Lost part of my FSX ATC - Help sought!

Hey Gang!I somehow have lost some of my ATC functionality. Whenever I invoke the ATC menu to request clearances, request runways, etc..., I no longer see the text of hear the voice of the pilot talking to the controller or center. I see and hear the text and voice of the controller talking back to me but not mine as the pilot. Does anyone have an idea what I may be missing here? I suspect an Edivoicepack snafu here but I don't want to embark on trying to fix things here and there and make the roblem worse wihout consulting first.Thanks for any help!Dennis D. Mullert

Hey Gang!I somehow have lost some of my ATC functionality. Whenever I invoke the ATC menu to request clearances, request runways, etc..., I no longer see the text of hear the voice of the pilot talking to the controller or center. I see and hear the text and voice of the controller talking back to me but not mine as the pilot. Does anyone have an idea what I may be missing here? I suspect an Edivoicepack snafu here but I don't want to embark on trying to fix things here and there and make the roblem worse wihout consulting first.Thanks for any help!Dennis D. Mullert
First, (Which you probably did already) Is check your ATC settings in the General/ATC tab. The other thing is if it happens intermittently which occurs occasionally to me at times (Although not recently) is try to change the comm frequency one notch. You should get an instruction to reset. This usually brings it back to me.Edit: This is from the EditVoicepack FAQ"I can no longer select a reply to ATC instructionsThis problem will typically occur if you have applied or removed voicepak acceleration. Please chose Settings/ATC in Flight Simulator and ensure you have a pilot voice assigned. "if it is necessary to restore the default ATC, the instructions to do so is in their wiki page.

Thank You Tom!Your recommendation worked well. Issue solved.Thanks again!Dennis