Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

What's New PMDG

Hi they sad its only two of them or so working on ngx and the rest of the team is working on new project right?! So it should be out really soon (soon for pmdg is month or two :-) )Lets have little survey until its done. How many time a day do check pmdg forum for new info? I must say im quite proud of me self, i do it only once a day.

Normally just once every couple of days - check whether there are any new sticky topics, no?, move on ... I check enough flight sim websites that if anything momentuous happens I'll find out about it almost immediately anyway :)

Gary Lowndes

Oh my.. I checked it several times a day... :(
No need to spam you little boy ... Shame%20On%20You.gif

It'll come when it's ready :) We just need to be patient, but if they don't tell anything that is probably because they are just deep into it ;) While many of us are just in Week End relaxing :)

I check PMDG forum about 10-20 times a day ...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

You need help! wink.gif I only check it 9 times a day. wacko.gif

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

"Obsess much?", Ace Ventura Just%20Kidding.gifI'm checking here at least once a day.

I looking evry 10 minutes to PMDG and hope he goes Beta or release Here is the result of an B737NGX drug , this man watching to long in her PC :( Skelett_am_PC_01.jpgi am very sick :( big Party wen the NGX release 124622_3.jpgbest regrads

I looking evry 10 minutes to PMDG and hope he goes Beta or release Here is the result of an B737NGX drug , this man watching to long in her PC :( Skelett_am_PC_01.jpgi am very sick :( big Party wen the NGX release 124622_3.jpgbest regrads
When NGX has been released, you are already dead of waiting haha:P Then you can "dream" that the NGX will be released.

No need to spam you little boy ... Shame%20On%20You.gif
No need for your attitude. It didn't cross your mind that maybe it was a duplicate post?Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

No need for your attitude. It didn't cross your mind that maybe it was a duplicate post?Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif
Sorry, I was not intended to spam... I clicked on "Post" button but nothing happened, so I just clicked on it for a few more times...