Sign in to follow this  
Guest MEA707

FSPainter proving UN-flyable

Hi folks, Has anyone else had this with the Narrow-body airbuses designed by FSPainter.What I'm getting is after takeoff the plane continues to pitch up even with full nose-down pitch AND trim, right over a full loop (without stalling BTW) I tried disabling the joystick and varying the 'realism settings/autorudder/etc' but it makes no difference.

You have to replace the FSP airfile with the airfile from the FS9 default 737-400. Then they'll fly fine. It's a problem as the flight dynamics in FS9 have changed from FS2002.Here's an example from one of my FSP A320 Ai models I use. Change each aircraft's entry with the new sim=Boeing737-400 line and be sure you copy the airfile into the directory as well:[fltsim.0]title=A320 Alitalia//sim=fsp_a320sim=Boeing737-400model=cfmpanel=sound=texture=alitaliakb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=atc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_airline=Alitaliaatc_flight_number=1123ui_manufacturer=AIui_type=Airbus A320ui_variation=Alitaliadescription=For AI aircraft modeled by Fspainter(www.fspainter.projectai.com)nnRepaint by Damiano T. Pillonnatc_parking_codes=AZAatc_parking_types=GATEThe rest of the aircraft.cfg can stay the same.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest HeavyFan

hmm Why are u trying to fly an AI Model specifically made for AI Traffic?? Just wondering? As there are alot more better baby buss models to fly than FSpainters planes? I love FSP for AI, but not for flying! MIKE:)

Guest MEA707

I agree with HeavyFan. What the heck are you doing flying AI aircraft?They aren't designed for flying in the first place. Not to mention that they are very simple, low polygon models.I recommend Project Airbus for your A320 flying needs. Unfortunately they were planning to make an A318, A319, and A321, but the group seems to have collapsed....or are just taking a very long break:Search for Project Airbus in the Avsim library. Best A320 you'll ever find.Regards