Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Haha cant have everything.....although I can see some nasty replies in reply to your post including comments such as:"be patient. Stop being an egg"
I may be an egg, but a firmly tongue in cheek egg. I sincerely hope no one takes my post as serious criticism. Robert's post was far more informative than a few nice pictures.

The last Words are the best Robert, thx :( Regards Erhard

thanks and kind regards from Hamburg / Germany , Frank

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Windows 10 / 64Bit / Intel i7 4790K 4 x 4,0 GHz/ 16 GB DDR3 RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB/ P3D V3.4.9

Finally!!.....a light at the end of the tunnel. And speaking of lights, how will the landing/taxi lights be, compared to the default version (or, compared to the MD11). Forgive me if this question has already been asked/answered.I have a dental cleaning to go to now (what fun!!). This thread is currently a page long. Will be interesting to see how many pages it's up to when I return. (around 10am).

Yes!!! Thanks a million for this update ... Thanks for the best FS project! Thanks PMDG, you are the best FS developer team ...Another time, my VISA card is ready!!!Regards from Spain

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hardware: Checked FSX: CheckedCredit Card: CheckedWaiting NGX checklist complete.

Had I been under deadline pressure based on promised release time-lines- I wouldn't have had the ability to spend the time that was necessary to get the bulb-wiring job done correctly...I could give you thousands of examples of exactly this type of behavior with any developer on the team.Our goal is really quite simple: We want to push this airplane out to you when she is ready, without excuses, and without any obvious "oh well just ignore that for now and patch it a few weeks after release" items.
Take your time, Robert, and deliver a plane which I´m not able to explain yet. No doubt that it will be the best plane ever done.

....documentation of features...
And that's when I also always get the stomach flu :biggrin:In all seriousness, hope you are fully recovered and glad to hear we're getting closer to release date. Take your time anyway, no wonder it's going to be the biggest success in FSX's history

Fantastic! Much, much respect for your extremely painstakingly hard work to go where no one has gone before.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Now don't go planning any short-term vacations... You wouldn't want to miss release day!
NOOOOOOO. I will be flying with a 737-800 crew in 2 weeks. But at least it's going to be a really nice surprise when arriving back home after 2 weeks when i transition from the real cockpit back to the PC when the NGX is waiting for me :(.God i am so looking forward to the real flight, and to the NGX as well. I have to say those screenshots from the interior looked so... real.. Like it was ALIVE.. The switches etc. By the way, will the jumpseat be simulated? (animated etc.?) Would be really nice.Even though we as "pilots" are flying in the cockpit, it would be nice to see a realistic virtual cabin, no doubt there will be one, in fact i even expect walking into the cabin seeing the seatbelt signs according to the status of the switch in the cockpit whether if they are on or off, lol.Keep it up guys! Thanks for giving us simmers the opportunity to sit in a living 737 behind a 22" widescreen! ;)EDIT: i forgot to ask, and please do not take your joysticks and start throwing them at me now :( The payment methods? Will we be able to use paypal? If not i am pretty much birdstriked.

Will we be able to use paypal? If not i am pretty much birdstriked.
It's always been like that, I don't see how that would change now :(

If you want to sell any more NGX than you will already then you need to make people read this post! I can't WAIT!

Fingers crossed the server doesnt go down on release day...the poor things gona be hit sensless, lol.2319385502_6f7ee6d23b.jpg