Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Well, I feel like I'm showing up late to the party. Great news guys! Congratulations to the Captain and team, this will truly set PMDG even farther apart from the competition!Captain Randazzo,In your post, it kind of sounded like we may have been in beta, but there was no direct mention of it, and so it was unclear whether we are still in PMDG's stringent alpha stage. Would you care to clear this up?

Just check in back today after a few weeks, and what a timing ..hah ;).Sounds great!

A few questions to you PMDG:Is it going to be possible to use a failure model which will give us the possibility to say that i want a "real" failure behaviour? So that maybe something fails every 300hours of flight or whatever is most relistic.I know you have always had a failure system which allowed me to say that i want a failure every XXXhours but that's not very good for me, because it might happen that there are many fails close togeather and then none for a very large timeline.Also i'm wondering if you have modeled the rain/ice effects seen in the JS41?And one last thing: It seems that the development is almost finished now. So i'm sure you can gave us information about how the frames finally are now.Thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Weil we are waiting, two very nice YouTube video's about the 737NG. At the beginning, the captain is telling something about the engines but not really that much and important that it will spoil the whole video. Also, you see sometimes some dutch dentenced in white at the bottom of the video, but ignore that. If you really want to know that, ask me and I'll translate. Note, I do not own this video!http://www.youtube.c...E&feature=feedfAnd a second one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tVQByq4uvY&feature=fvwrelRegards,Steven

And one last thing: It seems that the development is almost finished now. So i'm sure you can gave us information about how the frames finally are now.
I'm sure you missed something weil reading Robert's first post. (Or you even didn't read the whole post....) but:
To give you an idea how optimization is going, we have improved FPS in the airplane 30% just this week alone. That isn't to say that we are finished- or that we have performance where we think it should be... but the fact that we have so much development time dedicated to optimization means that we are prepping for release...

Its amazing how detailed we simmers expect things to be. Luckily it seems PMDG intends to deliver. :(

Robert and PMDG crew,FANTASTIC update! Looking very very forward to this airplane!

YAY!Applause.gif we're coming around the home stretch!!! The NGX sounds amazing, and I cannot wait to see the polished final product. When it is released, will there be a whole forum section for it? I'm very excited and cannot wait!-SamNail%20Biting.gif

No vacations in the next months: CheckCredit Card: CheckFSX: CheckHardware upgrade: Oops, standby :)

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Plz release it during the Easter holiday!!!!! really appreciate you guys hard work!!!!!

Z. C

Now don't go planning any short-term vacations... You wouldn't want to miss release day!
Dam nabbit! I book a short trip away next week!! And with my luck going as its been lately, I am gonna be missing out! *fingers crossed*