Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Oh Ms. Randazzo. Fantastic!!! I can't sleep...Please. Releasing the 737ngx are ready to cut my hair off!! I look forward Peter by ITALY

Thank you for the in depth update Robert. It's amazing to hear about the level of dedication coming from the teams development practices. This update is worth 1000 pics. :Applause:Please forgive any assumptions I'm taking away from your fine update but would I be correct in saying that PMDG flew the Beta testing under the radar and will be announcing the release next?

Oh Ms. Randazzo. ...Peter by ITALY
Since when is Robert a woman?!Just kidding. :(

Great update Robert, so how long should I avoid taking a vacation for?!! :(

Based on the description of the amount of work and detail that is going in to this thing, I feel like owning the NGX is going to be like purchasing my own 737NG without any of the downsides. It is just unbelievable how much detail is going in to this thing. I hope that PMDG's efforts and standards will cause other developers to step up their game.

It's always been like that, I don't see how that would change now :(
So paypal was always available? I didn't even know that :(

I remember you saying that you'l show us the night lighting in the cockpit :)But you can save it ;)

New Computer......checkVisa Card.........checkTelling my wife I won't be seeing her for quite a long time......CLUNK!!....er, check

New Computer......checkVisa Card.........checkTelling my wife I won't be seeing her for quite a long time......CLUNK!!....er, check
Ha hahaha,that's really funnyLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Fingers crossed the server doesnt go down on release day...the poor things gona be hit sensless, lol.2319385502_6f7ee6d23b.jpg
Is this what the avsimservers looked like the day the 744 was released? :( Regards,Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

This is a great update, but I'm a little confused...Robert makes it sound like it's just around the corner, but we all know beta hasn't been announced yet. And beta could take two or three months. Perhaps they are expecting a really short beta test?

Is this NGX going to use .rte flight plans as normal or will this new NGX use normal Fsx flight plans?Also with there be a "warm" aircraft state like FS2Crew gave the MD-11, it was a really nice way to enter the cockpit.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Dang it!And here I was, thinking that I might actually be graduating in June this year.Oh well, who needs a bachelor degree anyways, when you can just fly the NGX across the world.