Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Fantastic! I can't wait to get down and dirty with a REAL 737! Thanks PMDG, this ought to serve as my flight training for SWA, lol

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Really, that is the best, most intelligent thing you can think of to say,That you imagine Robert's wife is hot.Of course, the "hot" comment could be taken to mean...ticked off!What does his wife have anything to do with this anyway?

Mr. Randazzo,you and your fellow colleagues are doing an amazing job. I am sure the positive community response after release will reward you for the hard work that you put into this. Thank you for the update and, dear god, it feels good to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I feel a little bit like a spoilsport, but I have to ask this: Will you be providing further details on pricing in the coming weeks?On the one hand I am just amazed by all the expertise you have at hand and the fidelity of the aircraft. But somewhere in the back of my head, behind all the joy and anticipation, I am starting to worry if those hours of simulator testing and on-site visits in maintenance hangars will really have a significant impact on the price. Do you still expect to offer the NGX in the same price range as the other airliner products and what model numbers can we expect in the initial release?A little hint on this matter would be appreciated. Best RegardsAlexander N.

Hi PMDG Team, I intended posting an item relating to the FMS which I found to be a bit dodgy in the old 737 2004 but on reading this recent post of yours and realising what you have achieved, the intended post is now in the bin.May I also say that the frustrations relating to when the 737ngx would be released have now receded and I am now more relaxed and content. richard welsh.

...changeing the subject slightly gents, being we"re on the brink of a new era regarding the up-coming release of "Microsoft Flight", and hopefully the "good-ridance" of notorious hurrendous frame rates with FSX, I hope all PMDG products will be compatable with Flight.....it"s just that I"ve spent years trying to get FSX to perform satisfactory since purchasing a MESH high-end pc back in 2006 ...and now with a Scan overclocked pc, i7 990X overclocked to 4.2 !!! with all matching hardware...still can"t get smooth fps :(........so really I"ve spent roughly £6000 + tons of software, it"s been ridiculous...so I would take it that microsoft have informed you way back of their plans to develope Flight and all PMDG plans would have been "put in place", so to speak, regarding compatabilities,etc regarding any further developements :( Anyway why are microsoft developing another sim when FSX still doesn"t perform to anybodies standards,5 years after release!.... hardware has significantly improved over these years,which hasn"t had hardly any effect on FSX :( I don"t think I could bare going through all that again with Flight..I"ve literally become an FSX software engineer trying to improve performance over the years, I could write down all the cfg. files without looking!

...changeing the subject slightly gents, being we"re on the brink of a new era regarding the up-coming release of "Microsoft Flight", and hopefully the "good-ridance" of notorious hurrendous frame rates with FSX, I hope all PMDG products will be compatable with Flight.....it"s just that I"ve spent years trying to get FSX to perform satisfactory since purchasing a MESH high-end pc back in 2006 ...and now with a Scan overclocked pc, i7 990X overclocked to 4.2 !!! with all matching hardware...still can"t get smooth fps :(........so really I"ve spent roughly £6000 + tons of software, it"s been ridiculous...so I would take it that microsoft have informed you way back of their plans to develope Flight and all PMDG plans would have been "put in place", so to speak, regarding compatabilities,etc regarding any further developements :( Anyway why are microsoft developing another sim when FSX still doesn"t perform to anybodies standards,5 years after release!.... hardware has significantly improved over these years,which hasn"t had hardly any effect on FSX :( I don"t think I could bare going through all that again with Flight..I"ve literally become an FSX software engineer trying to improve performance over the years, I could write down all the cfg. files without looking!
Isn´t it so with mostly everybody here? The only thing we do the whole day is tweaking, tweaking and again tweaking...

Guest acezboy561

...:D

Johan,Did you mean *our* Dr. Vaos? Because Dr. Vaos hates it when we call him Dr. Vaos in our forum... :( (good setup, Johan, thanks!)
Hi RobertThe one and only!

Sounds like shes gettin close eh? can't wait. :Nail Biting:7,440 views in 12 hours! thats like 620 per hour. Crazy

Mr. Randazzo,you and your fellow colleagues are doing an amazing job. I am sure the positive community response after release will reward you for the hard work that you put into this. Thank you for the update and, dear god, it feels good to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I feel a little bit like a spoilsport, but I have to ask this: Will you be providing further details on pricing in the coming weeks?On the one hand I am just amazed by all the expertise you have at hand and the fidelity of the aircraft. But somewhere in the back of my head, behind all the joy and anticipation, I am starting to worry if those hours of simulator testing and on-site visits in maintenance hangars will really have a significant impact on the price. Do you still expect to offer the NGX in the same price range as the other airliner products and what model numbers can we expect in the initial release?A little hint on this matter would be appreciated. Best RegardsAlexander N.
+1

Hi,Thanks for the update, now get off the forum and get back to work... :(

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hardware: Checked FSX: CheckedCredit Card: CheckedWaiting NGX checklist complete.
jajajjaja Its a very good checklist.Thanks for the update. To fly it people have to take along training.

Would I be out of line for asking if you intend to do a joint release of the NGX and the WoodPigeon? I only ask because I don't think I can learn 2 new aircraft at the same time...