Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Indeed, but I was just making a joke. Please don't take it wrong. I havent participated in the PMDG right/wrong debate, I just thought that the comment was funny. Of all the comments, I certainly don't think mine has caused this thread to become a laughing stock. (Not saying that that's what you were saying.)It is sad. I think several months ago...(November/December)...People were so enthusiastic. The forum was alive. There were 737 related quiz threads, people were buzzing. Now, the general attitude seems that of exasperation. I wish we could all have the same enthusiasm as we did before. Every time I check the forum it seems like someone is mad at someone else. When you start to feel like saying rubbish about the NGX not being released yet, think about Jason's post where he showed us that the flap mechanism inside the wing pylons is even modeled. Once you think of that, hopefully you will be inclined to be patient a little while longer so that you can enjoy this wonderfully complex addon.

Indeed, but I was just making a joke. Please don't take it wrong. I havent participated in the PMDG right/wrong debate, I just thought that the comment was funny. It is sad. I think several months ago...(November/December)...People were so enthusiastic. The forum was alive. There were 737 related quiz threads, people were buzzing. Now, the general attitude seems that of exasperation. I wish we could all have the same enthusiasm as we did before. Every time I check the forum it seems like someone is mad at someone else. When you start to feel like saying rubbish about the NGX not being released yet, think about Jason's post where he showed us that the flap mechanism inside the wing pylons is even modeled. Once you think of that, hopefully you will be inclined to be patient a little while longer so that you can enjoy this wonderfully complex addon.
EthanSorry that wasn't directed to you.. Just a general comment (Light hearted :( )The end is nigh :(

Joe Park

Well said Ethan...

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

EthanSorry that wasn't directed to you.. Just a general comment (Light hearted :( )The end is nigh :(
Its all good. I didnt take it wrong. I read my original comment later, and I just wanted to clarify. I would hate for people to consider that I am carelessly throwing in the towel and saying whatever darn well cones to mind. So again, no worries. :(

Its all good. I didnt take it wrong. I read my original comment later, and I just wanted to clarify. I would hate for people to consider that I am carelessly throwing in the towel and saying whatever darn well cones to mind. So again, no worries. :(
Not long to go, I have resign to the fact when it arrives, it arrives. No point in getting uptight. I'm taking comfort that no news is good news :( I just like to poke once in a while for a bit of fun

Joe Park

Indeed, but I was just making a joke. Please don't take it wrong. I havent participated in the PMDG right/wrong debate, I just thought that the comment was funny. Of all the comments, I certainly don't think mine has caused this thread to become a laughing stock. (Not saying that that's what you were saying.)It is sad. I think several months ago...(November/December)...People were so enthusiastic. The forum was alive. There were 737 related quiz threads, people were buzzing. Now, the general attitude seems that of exasperation. I wish we could all have the same enthusiasm as we did before. Every time I check the forum it seems like someone is mad at someone else. When you start to feel like saying rubbish about the NGX not being released yet, think about Jason's post where he showed us that the flap mechanism inside the wing pylons is even modeled. Once you think of that, hopefully you will be inclined to be patient a little while longer so that you can enjoy this wonderfully complex addon.
+1!!