Sign in to follow this  
midcon385

LTBA 2008 v.1.2 Final

Hi,I'm trying to find this zip file which was once on Avsim but is apparently no longer in the File Library. It is for LTBA 2008 v.1.2 and is titled "ltba2008_v1.21_final.zip". If anyone has a backup copy of this file could they please let me know via PM?Thanks!Tim

Guest belga1

Hello,Maybe this (Flightsim.com) :

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 LTBA Fix[ Download | View ]Name: ltba2008_militaryareafix.zip Size: 10,322,083 Date: 07-15-2009 Downloads: 1,324FS2004 LTBA Fix, Ataturk International Airport, Turkey. Military area fix and AI for LTBA2008 v1.2 (LTBA2008.ZIP). Also includes Turkish Air Force (TUAF) AI flight plans.FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 Scenery--LTBA 2008 AFCAD Fix[ Download | View ]Name: ltbaafcx.zip Size: 151,564 Date: 09-04-2008 Downloads: 3,658FS2004 Scenery--LTBA 2008 AFCAD Fix, for use with LTBA2008.ZIP scenery of Ataturck International Airport, Istanbul, Turkey. By Fatih Koz.FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 Scenery--LTBA 2008 Texture Fix[ Download | View ]Name: ltbatexx.zip Size: 4,883,353 Date: 09-04-2008 Downloads: 3,281FS2004 Scenery--LTBA 2008 Texture Fix, for use with LTBA2008.ZIP scenery of Ataturk International Airport, Istanbul, Turkey. Replacement DXT1 textures for those who had blur problems with the original DXT3 textures. By Emil Akoglu and Fatih Koz.FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 Scenery--LTBA 2008[ Download | View ]Name: ltba2008.zip Size: 13,775,226 Date: 08-20-2008 Downloads: 5,858FS2004 Scenery--LTBA 2008. Ataturk International Airport is the major airport in Istanbul, Turkey. By Gokhan Bayrakdar. (See also LTBAAFCX.ZIP, LTBATEXX.ZIP
Regards.bye.gifGus.

Hi,I'm trying to find this zip file which was once on Avsim but is apparently no longer in the File Library. It is for LTBA 2008 v.1.2 and is titled "ltba2008_v1.21_final.zip". If anyone has a backup copy of this file could they please let me know via PM?Thanks!Tim
Look again in the AVSIM library.There has been several recent "final" updates. Latest is dated 26Feb2011. I believe each update supersedes earlier ones.Phil

Look again in the AVSIM library.There has been several recent "final" updates. Latest is dated 26Feb2011. I believe each update supersedes earlier ones.Phil
Hi Phil,According to the readme of one of those "final" updates (ltba2008_v1.21_final_update.zip):
First of all make sure that you've already installed my base update for LTBA 2008_v1.21 scenery, the files names are 'ltba2008_v1.21_final.zip' and 'ltba2008_v1.21_final_mil_fix.zip' available @ Avsim.com.

Hello Tim,which LTBA scenery do you have right now?if you write down, I'll try to help you becouse LTBA scenery issues are very confused.

Hello Tim,which LTBA scenery do you have right now?if you write down, I'll try to help you becouse LTBA scenery issues are very confused.
My understanding is that the installation order for LTBA 2008 is this:1. ltba_2008_v1.21.zip (base package)2. ltba_05-23_afcad_fix_283459.zip (AFCAD fix)3. ltba2008_v1.21_final.zip (which I am looking for)4. ltba2008_v1.21_final_mil_fix.zip (fix for the military area)5. ltba2008_v1.21_final_update.zip (update for the Final version)6. ltba2008_v.121_final_update2.zip (fix for Final update)I currently have steps one and two installed. I need the files for step 3 before I can continue installing. The scenery is installed correctly for steps 1 and 2, with the Marmara scenery already installed and placed correctly per the instructions.Tim

Hi again Tim1. ltba_2008_v1.21.zip (base package)--->thats OK, 2. ltba_05-23_afcad_fix_283459.zip (AFCAD fix)--->when you installed final_update+update2 you don't need this afcad file, already latest afcad file comes with them. REgular afcad files (even made by me) doesn't contains physically extended 05/23 runway becouse of there is no room for extending enough runway and connected new taxiway.ltba2008_v1.21_final_update and update2 include correct runway lenght and taxiways3. ltba2008_v1.21_final.zip (which I am looking for)---->you don't need that, uploaded version ltba_2008_v1.21.zip already final version. Problem is, it has a texture problem and then authors removed fix,patches etc and released all in one later but a few external file contains still ....final version notice. Don't care about it.4. ltba2008_v1.21_final_mil_fix.zip (fix for the military area)-->I don't use this fix but if you need you can get it5. ltba2008_v1.21_final_update.zip (update for the Final version)--> It is nice work to updating new layout of ltba with taxiwaysigns,added new taxiways,extended 05/23 runway,redesigned runways. But they used STAR afcad scheme for AI traffics! 05/23 and 35/18 runways are working "seperate" with two different airport designations (for AI traffics)6. ltba2008_v.121_final_update2.zip (fix for Final update)--> this is for small corrections.if you have any problem with statics vehicles or objects, you can disable by theese BGL files (just rename .BGM instead .BGL maybe you need later);object_staticts_sollib_stat_aptvehAir_BagTractor_US_White_clbAir_BagTactor_US_White_clb_lmAir_BagTractor_US_White_hvsAir_Bagtractor_US_White_hvs_lmFord Transit Collection(vehicles) airbpairbp_lm

Hi again Tim 1. ltba_2008_v1.21.zip (base package)--->thats OK, 2. ltba_05-23_afcad_fix_283459.zip (AFCAD fix)--->when you installed final_update+update2 you don't need this afcad file, already latest afcad file comes with them. REgular afcad files (even made by me) doesn't contains physically extended 05/23 runway becouse of there is no room for extending enough runway and connected new taxiway.ltba2008_v1.21_final_update and update2 include correct runway lenght and taxiways 3. ltba2008_v1.21_final.zip (which I am looking for)---->you don't need that, uploaded version ltba_2008_v1.21.zip already final version. Problem is, it has a texture problem and then authors removed fix,patches etc and released all in one later but a few external file contains still ....final version notice. Don't care about it. 4. ltba2008_v1.21_final_mil_fix.zip (fix for the military area)-->I don't use this fix but if you need you can get it 5. ltba2008_v1.21_final_update.zip (update for the Final version)--> It is nice work to updating new layout of ltba with taxiwaysigns,added new taxiways,extended 05/23 runway,redesigned runways. But they used STAR afcad scheme for AI traffics! 05/23 and 35/18 runways are working "seperate" with two different airport designations (for AI traffics) 6. ltba2008_v.121_final_update2.zip (fix for Final update)--> this is for small corrections. if you have any problem with statics vehicles or objects, you can disable by theese BGL files (just rename .BGM instead .BGL maybe you need later); object_staticts_sollib_stat_aptveh Air_BagTractor_US_White_clbAir_BagTactor_US_White_clb_lmAir_BagTractor_US_White_hvsAir_Bagtractor_US_White_hvs_lm Ford Transit Collection(vehicles)airbpairbp_lm
Hi...This instruction helps a lot in clarifying the current needed files to install this scenery.However, in the base package readme file, it is mentioned that we need Biber's Marmara scenery to get proper shorelines, etc.The link given seems to be broken. Is there a place where we can find that file ?

Bilal Asif Khan

Hi...This instruction helps a lot in clarifying the current needed files to install this scenery.However, in the base package readme file, it is mentioned that we need Biber's Marmara scenery to get proper shorelines, etc.The link given seems to be broken. Is there a place where we can find that file ?
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/348952-marmarazip/