Sign in to follow this  
ajax6

737 NGX cabin interior?

Hi folks,Just put an order for the Chief Pilot's Flight Manual Set. Now just waiting for the roll out....From what I read on this forum, there are no plans to model the 737 NGX cabin interior. Is this still the case? If so, are there any 737 add-ons that can let me inside the cabin of the NGX?TIA

Hi folks,Just put an order for the Chief Pilot's Flight Manual Set. Now just waiting for the roll out....From what I read on this forum, there are no plans to model the 737 NGX cabin interior. Is this still the case? If so, are there any 737 add-ons that can let me inside the cabin of the NGX?TIA
To my knowledge, nothing has been said by the staff to suggest they're going to model it. I don't know if that'll mean a basic low-res cabin or no cabin. As far as addons, I don't know of any other way for it to work except to alter the NGX code, which violates the EULA.

To my knowledge, nothing has been said by the staff to suggest they're going to model it. I don't know if that'll mean a basic low-res cabin or no cabin. As far as addons, I don't know of any other way for it to work except to alter the NGX code, which violates the EULA.
Ryan said that it would have a cabin like the J41.

Ryan said that it would have a cabin like the J41.
What I meant there is that it has a cabin that's visible from outside the external model - it's not high-res, just something to make it not look empty. We literally can't do a fully modeled 3D cabin and stuff, we just don't have the texture and animation overhead remaining to do it. We'd rather focus on the cabin anyway - we're not building a passenger simulator here.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

What I meant there is that it has a cabin that's visible from outside the external model - it's not high-res, just something to make it not look empty. We literally can't do a fully modeled 3D cabin and stuff, we just don't have the texture and animation overhead remaining to do it. We'd rather focus on the cabin anyway - we're not building a passenger simulator here.
I knew what you meant. Sorry if it wasn't clear. I agree 100%. I never would use a cabin anyway, so long as I have a wingview. :)

:( Good point!!!Still - it's nice to be able to move around in your a/c, silly as it may sound.Will there be a possibility to put the view point "in the cabin" looking out over the wing? Something like:035227.jpg

:( Good point!!!Still - it's nice to be able to move around in your a/c, silly as it may sound.Will there be a possibility to put the view point "in the cabin" looking out over the wing? Something like:
Something like THESE?

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg