Sign in to follow this  

AVSIM Conference and Social

Guest CharlesH

To AVSIM Staff:Just wanted to say thanks to AVSIM Staff for all your hard work in making the AVSIM Social and Conference a success. I truely enjoyed myself and meeting other people and the conference/social. Thanks for all your hard work in organizing, planning and hosting such a great event. I look forward to next year. Thanks again, AVSIM Staff, Tom, Robert, Ect. Kind regards,Charles

Guest MikePowell

I also would like to add a note of appreciation to the AVSIM staff for their efforts on the conference. The range of papers that was presented was particularly pleasing. It was very nice to see both the work of hobbyists and the work of professionals. Also, I very much enjoyed seeing the new products and having the opportunity to meet and speak with such a wide variety of interesting people. Clearly this was the result of the a great deal of effort by many people. Thank you to all of you.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guys, please don't hesitate to post your thoughts and feedback on the conference in our Conference forum just above this one. While it was being used to pass on updates and news about the conference, I'm pretty sure we will leave it open to get feedback from the users that participated. Wish I could have made our first full-fledged conference, but alas, real life got in the way again. :-)

Hi all,And the meal (and the service) were terrific. Captain Otterbein's talk was the icing on my cake (or was it Tiramisu ?)Robert ShiplettCanuck in Minneapolis