Sign in to follow this  
meadfoot

No runway

Hi,I did a flight from VHHH to ZGKL and close to ZGKL VoxATC gave me a message -"No available arrival runway at Liangjiang disable VoxATC"So I ignored it and went on to land successfully. I couldn't get VoxATC to acknowledge me on the way back until just before Hong Kong as it told me "No available departure runway at Liangjiang disable VoxATC"What does this mean? The airport/runway were certainly there so what have I or VoxATC missed?Rog

Rog Hanson

I read your post earlier and needing to make a flight today, spun up a direct route from ZGKL to VHHH. VoxATC 6.05 gave me ATIS, ground and tower. Nothing odd occurred here.I'm using the MyTraffic X scenery for ZGKL and I've long since indexed it. Perhaps you've added a new bgl and forgotten to?Even if you haven't, maybe running the indexer and trying to start a flight again and see if something different occurs. If not, drop Tegwyn a note.Regards,

Hi,Sorry Fenric but it didn't work but thatnks for trying it.I hadn't added any scenery for a while but still tried re running the indexer but its still the same when trying to fly that route.I'll have a dig around and try to find the problem.Rog

Rog Hanson

Rog,I need to make another flight, so I'll fly back to Liangjiang and see what happens.I'd suggest you email info--at--voxatc.com with the details and let the developer know of the problem.Just a thought, but have you checked your VoxATC error log? If you haven't enabled detailed VoxATC logging, that might be a good idea to do before you try a similar flight again.

Problem solved.I emailed Tegwyn and he suggested that the runways might be set to both no takeoff and no landing. This was the problem, I hadn't even thought of that I wonder why the airfield developer did that?Once again superb support from VoxATC.Rog

Rog Hanson

Well I guess that would explain why no available runways were found. :( I'm curious - where did your airport scenery come from? I'm using one supplied with MyTrafficX.

Hi,The scenery came from the Vatsim Peoples Republic of China site hereI'll check other airports before I fly haha.Rog

Rog Hanson

HI, PLEASE,PLEAS,PLEASE, can someone HELP ME. I have the same NO Arrival Runway disable VOX ATC for Madeira, tried to fix for over a year with NO joy, can someone PLESAE tell me what the Runways set to Both means and how  I can fix this.

PLEASE HELP, Kevin

Kevin,

Are you using FSX or P3D (ver?)

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Vonmar, first I would like to say sorry for taking so long to get back to

You. I am using fsx version and would like your help on this

Problem THANK YOU, Kevin