Sign in to follow this  

A welcome tide.

It is nice to see more ladies getting into the simming world. I believe there are now 4 or 5 regular participants here on AVSIM, giving us all a welcome perspective on this great hobby. Your making it easier to try and convince my wife that she should give it a try.Just as a matter of curiosity could you introduce yourselves, and what if anything you do in the real world of flight.http://members.shaw.ca/dan_cyxc/sigcard.jpg

Guest DNelson

The 0-view thing has been showing up on new posts the last week or two. Must be some newly discovered forum bug. I'm not sure what the pattern is, but maybe once a reply has been posted, the view counter suddenly jumps to the right number.Edit: I just posted a reply in the MSFS general forum, and my speculation above is correct. I replied to a new thread there that showed 0 views (mine was the first reply), and after I posted the thread showed 25 views. Weird.Dan

Nope, your speculation is incorrect. Kurt has the right idea. Check out the link he provided below.