Sign in to follow this  
Holger

What are some good scenery mesh for FS2004?

Guest MEA707

I've downloaded Real Terrain Colorado (both backs) and Pietro Mauri' Italy, Spain/Portugal, France, & Germany terrain mesh packs.What are other FREEWARE terrain improvement add-ons you all recommend?Regards

Hi,Head over to FSGenesis for some great new europe mesh scenery. I thought is was free or very very scheap. Anyway quality is always great from Justin Tyme. If you like Canada and British Columbia in particular search in the avsim libray for Holger Sandmann. Beautiful mesh made with a lot of dedication. Only these two suggestions should give you hours of flying enjoyment :)Best!Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest james_2k

hi, i was looking at the website that you mentioned (fsgenesis) and i saw that there was a free download of britain at 76.2 or something, but there are no screenshots of any of the scenery, so is there a way of finding any? or can you tell me how good they are?cheers,James

Howdy:forgot to mention this nice site with links to freeware meshes: http://www.mightier.com/flightsim/I can particularly recommend the Japan mesh, the NZ mesh, the South Africa mesh, and the newer DTED1 (76-m) meshes by Nanucq Faitman.Cheers, Holger

Guest MEA707

Hello Holger!I was wondering if your FS2002 mesh scenery works fine in FS2004 and if installation is as usual?I have your two FS2004 mesh, and am about to download the rest of your mesh sceneries and was wondering if that would be a wise idea or not.Regards